[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i actually just recently unDS'd my '05 steels so i will def. be copping these '13 retros to put on ice to wear down the line. these are some of my faves. on another note, those wanna be shadows are a slap in the face!

I'll be grabbing these. One of only a few the rest of the year I really care to grab, along with Taxi 12s, Laney 5's, Black and red 1's and the wild card, black and white (oreo) 5s which I'm not sure have even been confirmed yet (J23 says rumored Black Friday release).

The leather looks suspect just like on the 5's that have been dropping, I don't get it shoes cost more and the quality gets worse l

T
I'll be grabbing these. One of only a few the rest of the year I really care to grab, along with Taxi 12s, Laney 5's, Black and red 1's and the wild card, black and white (oreo) 5s which I'm not sure have even been confirmed yet (J23 says rumored Black Friday release).

Those blk/wht fives are coming out. There already at a boutique at my mall, they want 350.00. There ok but never for a price like that.

Thanks for the pics! Never seen them before.
Def copping these joints! My ogs can go away forever then

Pretty excited for these. More so than the laney 5s right about now. The blue is off to me for some reason. Wish I could see them in person...

.....Bro. It's the Least they could've done if they're going to no-go the Toe Cap.
eyes.gif

There's a little something called "Sentimental Value" that people like us hold on to. If you remember when they originally dropped in 1994/95... you wouldn't be asking this question b/c you'd already know what's up. It's part of the Authentic Nostalgia that we look for and that alot of the "sneaker heads" & alot of kids these days under 25 yrs old will NEVER Understand.

It's bigger than what you're wearing... especially for us 80's babies whose childhoods are directly attached to the MJ era. It's what makes an OG an "OG." 

MJ played in the steels without the toe cap but since they released with the toe cap yall want it?

And yall claimed to be directly connected to his era? Makes no sense id want what MJ is wearing

MJ played in the steels without the toe cap but since they released with the toe cap yall want it?

And yall claimed to be directly connected to his era? Makes no sense id want what MJ is wearing
FALSE.

MJ played in the Steel X's WITH the ToeCap (I mean, look at the pics above in the Charity Game/very last game played in Chicago Stadium). He rarely played in the Steel X's to begin with. And being "connected to his era" doesn't always mean that it's about what he wore, sometimes it's about what was released and what you remember as a kid... which is directly the case with these.

If you don't remember that far back, you honestly just wouldn't understand bro. 

Back
Top Bottom