Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Very icy and clean-look now, only imagine alittle yellow on those....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

these aint the Silver Anniversary pair, these are the GS 12's being released sometime this or next month, strictly for the kids
never knew XIs turned into XIIs

i would get em for a sole swap.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Via KixandtheCity.com via Kinstor

No word on a release date....yet....

moz-screenshot.png
qs8rno.jpg

fydh14.jpg

Peace

MaZe

these aint the Silver Anniversary pair, these are the GS 12's being released sometime this or next month, strictly for the kids
I thought that GS Shoes do not have carbon fiber like that..I could be wrong though

Originally Posted by orbubu

These AJ11 Retro 25th Anniversary Silver Edition will release sometimes next month in extremely limited. That's what i heard from someone who work at nike.

Let the hype begin?

I have been tryin to get info on these everywhere and nobody had any info until I type in the product code and I read somewhere to get ready for ASW as in QS Ihope I read right cause I absolutely need these. I'm not a Hype Beast I just buy what I like. I don't know how true this is about ASW but im gonna beready.

im shivering from all the ice.....lol u guys can flame the heck out of this one its exactly what i thought when i saw the close up pic of the sole lol donthate on me when i post the multiple pick up pictures on here

Just found out this year they will be releasing the 11's again, but it's a package, currently it's being called the snakeskin package, no colorsconfirmed, also for the 3 lovers, 2 different sets of jordan 3 packages will be released, colors unconfirmed, also on the list is 3 different jordan 2 colorsbeing released and that doesn't include the Anniversary pair.

co sign everyone wheres the jumpman?????? smh....but i cant lie...id cop cuz in the summer these would be nastyyyyy...

im a little confused. I read people compare'n them and saying they rather have the columbias, and complaining about how they will get dirty. 1.how are theymore of a dust magnet than the columbias?
2. I presume most of you hating would snatch up the concords, where the only color different is the patent leather which is the easiest part of the shoe toclean, just wipe it.
I think some of you guys just hate to hear yourself hate. Im temped to drop $300 out of spite.

Those look pretty nice, but I don't do all white.

I'd get them on sale, but I doubt they'd last that long

Sucks there's no Columbia Jumpman on there. Not coppin' any of the all white releases this year. Time to play catch up on the other good releases Imissed.

Will all the Jordan silver anniversary shoes that's being released incude the silver briefcase? besides the Jordan 1

I can't wait for these....I just finished sending off some inquisitive texts to both of my hoh connects and I am awaiting confirmation of these. I reallycan't wait. I never had a pair of Columbia's and I just got my first pair of Space jams! I really can't wait! Oh yeah and did I forget to mentionthat I CAN'T wAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom