Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

I like these... Would rather rock these then all white Forces
grin.gif

they straight but to plain need a jumpman and couldnt wear them would go nuts if somebody stepped on them

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

do they come with that case like the 1's ???

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No.

i was thinkin, if i get these, i would get a custom made jumpman logo where it belongs. then it would look a bit better.

I can jus sum it up now... everyone will either love or hate em.. I see people sayin hey no jumpman,it gonna yellow, there ugly.. but come rd those same peoplewill be breakin their necks to get em and be online..selling out everywhere and beg for restock..

These would be OK with a silver jumpman, I would cop to play ball in although the full grain leather might effect breathability but I guess most people willcop em for the hype and be wearin them with jeans if at all!.

The only XI for long term keeping is the breds IMO, all those icy sole jordans will yellow along with the patent white unless you keep em in sealed bags awayfrom sunlight and sure whats the point then cus these will prob fall apart in 10 years if someone decides to wear em even if they are kept on ice.

had the columbias and blue and white lows in 01 so im deff copping these plus the yellowing is easy to get out. Oxy clean for the mesh and peroxide for thepatent and soles.
Yall babies really crying over a jumpman?? Smh...kids. More for me

These shoes seem like a rush to meet the Jordan XI demand right now, noone knew about the release yet they are going on sale next month (pre orders already onsome websites for 300 bucks).

IMO they look unfinished as if they were rushed through production in order to go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom