Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

So, no QS this past Wednesday I stand corrected. I thought they would drop soon cuz the production dates are from about 3-4 months ago and thats usually the timeframe between prod. and RD 4-6 months. For all u guys coppin B's why do you pay twice the retail for 1/2 the shoe ? ? ? ? And by 1/2 I mean a pair that isn't even factory finished or sent through what is loosely known as Brand Jordan quality control ? ? ? ?

$330 for B-grades ?
roll.gif

What a bunch of herbs....

Originally Posted by Agent0024

So, no QS this past Wednesday I stand corrected. I thought they would drop soon cuz the production dates are from about 3-4 months ago and thats usually the timeframe between prod. and RD 4-6 months. For all u guys coppin B's why do you pay twice the retail for 1/2 the shoe ? ? ? ? And by 1/2 I mean a pair that isn't even factory finished or sent through what is loosely known as Brand Jordan quality control ? ? ? ?

$330 for B-grades ?
roll.gif

^^ RIGHT AND LOOK @ THE PAIR A FEW POSTS ABOVE THE JUMP MAN LOGOS ON THE TOUNGE ARENT LINED RIGHT AN THE LEFT IS ON THE FOURTH LACE LOOP........DEF A B-GRADE.........IF REAL AT ALL!!!!

Yeah i agree, not really sure why you would pay $330 for known B-grades. Not telling anyone how to spend their doe, but just doesn't make sense to me. I would take my chances on release day.

Not sure why we spend $175 on release day for B-grades but we do don't we? I dont know why some of yall act like the bull'##$ they release is such high quality or so different from the stuff they release early....THEY ARE ALL THE SAME POS QUALITY....You can go buy 10 pairs of these when they come out (The so called A grade stuff) and I can almost guarantee every pair will be different from the next...Some of the jumpman tags might line up in the third lace hole, some of them wont. Are u gonna feel better that it doesnt line up because you woke up early and stood in line for them? COME ON SON!!!

^thanks for the pics, why the tongue and body mesh are in different colors? i'm sorry to say, they look real cheap to me.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Not sure why we spend $175 on release day for B-grades but we do don't we? I dont know why some of yall act like the bull'##$ they release is such high quality or so different from the stuff they release early....THEY ARE ALL THE SAME POS QUALITY....You can go buy 10 pairs of these when they come out (The so called A grade stuff) and I can almost guarantee every pair will be different from the next...Some of the jumpman tags might line up in the third lace hole, some of them wont. Are u gonna feel better that it doesnt line up because you woke up early and stood in line for them? COME ON SON!!!
I don't cop B's on RD my friend.... the name of the game in 2010 is NO MORE RETAIL get on that wagon or get slaughtered by the Natives ! ! ! !

I scoop b-grades from where they belong
wink.gif

And for the price thats appropriate for the quality.... nahmean ? ? ? ?

glasses.gif

heres how the 25th annv. AJ line APPEARS to be working. 2 retros per month for 12 months. The retro 1&2 are both available NOW & were released in ultra limited amounts to select Jordan accounts. With that being said expect 3&4's in Feb., 5&6 in march & so on. GOOD LUCK FINDING THESE @ THE RETAIL LEVEL. Already called NDC, NikeTown, HOH, & boutiques & most dont even know what im talking about.

do not order from sites like vmv, promo-shoes or marquee-sole.com. Because the either have bgrades or fakes.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

$330 for B-grades ?
roll.gif

QFT

Back
Top Bottom