Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

They look different without the jumpman, Dont like how they are almost a columbia knock off but they are still sick. Hope to hear a release date and price soon

heres how the 25th annv. AJ line APPEARS to be working. 2 retros permonth for 12 months. The retro 1&2 are both available NOW &were released in ultra limited amounts to select Jordan accounts. Withthat being said expect 3&4's in Feb., 5&6 in march & so on.

until proven wrong ill buy that

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

heres how the 25th annv. AJ line APPEARS to be working. 2 retros per month for 12 months. The retro 1&2 are both available NOW & were released in ultra limited amounts to select Jordan accounts. With that being said expect 3&4's in Feb., 5&6 in march & so on. GOOD LUCK FINDING THESE @ THE RETAIL LEVEL. Already called NDC, NikeTown, HOH, & boutiques & most dont even know what im talking about.

Where's the 2s though ? ? ? ?
nerd.gif

I certainly am not callin  u a liar but where are u gettin your info/theory from ???? Those 3M 2s ARE NOT the 25th Ann. 2s if thats what you were on.

It could easily make sense I just require additional supporting statements to bacc your thesis

im still so upset at white/silver WHY WHY WHY.  lack of creativity.  "lets just not do anything and see how many ******s buy the most basic version of every J" why not wht/red or black or carolina blue or something, just pick a damn color

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

heres how the 25th annv. AJ line APPEARS to be working. 2 retros per month for 12 months. The retro 1&2 are both available NOW & were released in ultra limited amounts to select Jordan accounts. With that being said expect 3&4's in Feb., 5&6 in march & so on. GOOD LUCK FINDING THESE @ THE RETAIL LEVEL. Already called NDC, NikeTown, HOH, & boutiques & most dont even know what im talking about.

Where's the 2s though ? ? ? ?
nerd.gif

I certainly am not callin  u a liar but where are u gettin your info/theory from ???? Those 3M 2s ARE NOT the 25th Ann. 2s if thats what you were on.

It could easily make sense I just require additional supporting statements to bacc your thesis

3M 2's are Silver Ann 2s. We've all seen how JB makes changes to a sneaker before the release date

Im saying just the 1 and 2 for feb. 3 and 4 for next month and so on. It's only logic. One month will have 3 releases, though.

Still confused on the Jumpman. How do you celebrate 25 years of the Jumpman without the Jumpman. Goodness....

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Still confused on the Jumpman. How do you celebrate 25 years of the Jumpman without the Jumpman. Goodness....
haha wondering the same thing...wish these had a blue tint to the sole like those GS XI's that were up here about a month back

they look nice! but im still waiting to get a pair for retail and not pre order one

Ill pass like Manning on these. Look like something you'd get from the local asian beauty supply. Ayo...let me cop some Js and some dax

Back
Top Bottom