Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Anybody have any idea if these will be released in a FSR? I checked a couple websites that are doing pre-orders and they only go up to a size 13, and I need a14....not to mention I wouldn't pay $320 for these. Considering the production dates were 10/09-12/09 (from a pic posted earlier in this thread), it'skinda surprising that there still seems to be not much info around the actual release of this shoe.

4f1164103932106e6d9f0be604c8174ace1ca70a.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
pimp.gif

Was there ever an explanation as to why there is no Jumpman on these? Even a Silver or white jumpman and I woulda copped, but now they look like faded varianttrash. I really hope this isn't JB's lame attempt at retroing the Columbias. GIVE US CONCORDS AND COLUMBIAS JB!

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

on my iphone dnt know how to post
Yo! Why didn't my carbon fiber plate look like that on the Space Jam XI? On mines, it's all crooked and whatnot, but on these; the lookpretty damn good.

Brand Jordan be playing games man, they give us a shoe that we really want - but there's always something wrong with it. They always mess it up.

i hope i can get a pair... kinda mad cause they took off the jumpman off the heel... but after letting the shock wear off, im def copping if the price isreasonable.

White nylon/mesh upper =
mad.gif

Why no leather upper just like the columbias?
frown.gif
Nylon upper easy to turngreyish (dirty).

If they release I will definitely cop for the summer. Closest thing to some columbias for me...

these dont look good in the new pics, the patent almost looks like its already yellowing
these will be a pass for me, i will patiently wait for columbia retros

This thread needs true NikeTalk og's 2 preach truth before this situation gets out of hand

Regardless of anything, this shoe will liquidate

do they come with that case like the 1's ???

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jordan VI 2010 Varsity Red any size for $185 shipped[/color] PM me!

Back
Top Bottom