Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Didnt read through all the pages, so i dont know if this has been mentioned or not.

Jay from www.slamdunkspace.com said his factory insiders said that the long been rumored concord and columbia pack is now officially confirmed.

Take this news for what its worth.  I cant vouch for Jay completely, but for the most part he has been money when it comes to new releases.  He said he might get early releases starting as early as May 2011.  Anyway, i am just a messenger. 

Didnt read through all the pages, so i dont know if this has been mentioned or not.

Jay from www.slamdunkspace.com said his factory insiders said that the long been rumored concord and columbia pack is now officially confirmed.

Take this news for what its worth.  I cant vouch for Jay completely, but for the most part he has been money when it comes to new releases.  He said he might get early releases starting as early as May 2011.  Anyway, i am just a messenger. 

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I hope this is NOT true. We all love Columbia's, but I for sure am not gonna buy 2 pairs of $335 (tax) packages. 

I hope this is NOT true. We all love Columbia's, but I for sure am not gonna buy 2 pairs of $335 (tax) packages. 

Originally Posted by BigEli500

just buy one pair
eyes.gif

just buy one pair
eyes.gif

Yeah, but I want 2 Concords, and my girl wants one. That's so dumb if they did that. I rather them release an 11 once a year, then have a big package where Hypebeasts get a hold of them before some of the real OG sneakerheads and ruin their chances. I used to have these when they were OG's, I just wanna get this release done and overwith already. I'm so tired of the hype.

Yeah, but I want 2 Concords, and my girl wants one. That's so dumb if they did that. I rather them release an 11 once a year, then have a big package where Hypebeasts get a hold of them before some of the real OG sneakerheads and ruin their chances. I used to have these when they were OG's, I just wanna get this release done and overwith already. I'm so tired of the hype.

OK, I just contacted my friend who actually knows Jordan himself and works down in Miami at a very big location that Jordan and other celebrities visit frequently (will not say where), he told me this is 100% FALSE. Air Jordan XI Concord's will release solely. I'm not spreading rumors, just stating a fact.

OK, I just contacted my friend who actually knows Jordan himself and works down in Miami at a very big location that Jordan and other celebrities visit frequently (will not say where), he told me this is 100% FALSE. Air Jordan XI Concord's will release solely. I'm not spreading rumors, just stating a fact.

thank God...I want 2 pairs of of Concords and can't afford 2 packs...I'd by a pair of Columbia's if they released by themselves and still get 2 pairs of Concords...but a pack would have been too much money all at once on 1 release.

thank God...I want 2 pairs of of Concords and can't afford 2 packs...I'd by a pair of Columbia's if they released by themselves and still get 2 pairs of Concords...but a pack would have been too much money all at once on 1 release.

jordan doesnt have any control in what jordan brand release anymore he had to step down when he took over as GM for the Bobcats, not doubting your info just saying it can change and MJ cant do anything about it.

jordan doesnt have any control in what jordan brand release anymore he had to step down when he took over as GM for the Bobcats, not doubting your info just saying it can change and MJ cant do anything about it.

So I wore my DMP 11's yesterday around downtown Chicago and necks were turning. Saw some ppl looking and eying them
Went into Nike Town and and all of the ppl were looking at em and some were asking questions.
All of that to say the original black and white 11's will always turn heads. If people are sneaker heads or not.
Excited for December

Back
Top Bottom