Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

pimp.gif
can't wait

Did anyone see the Dwayne Bowe/Todd Haily interview on ESPN. Looked like Bowe was wearing concords

Did anyone see the Dwayne Bowe/Todd Haily interview on ESPN. Looked like Bowe was wearing concords

im gonna have to buy a few packs early then buy some RD
30t6p3b.gif
i need a good amount of concords SMH

im gonna have to buy a few packs early then buy some RD
30t6p3b.gif
i need a good amount of concords SMH

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Didnt read through all the pages, so i dont know if this has been mentioned or not.

Jay from www.slamdunkspace.com said his factory insiders said that the long been rumored concord and columbia pack is now officially confirmed.

Take this news for what its worth.  I cant vouch for Jay completely, but for the most part he has been money when it comes to new releases.  He said he might get early releases starting as early as May 2011.  Anyway, i am just a messenger. 

Campers will be out for days for this pack if it is true.

Didnt read through all the pages, so i dont know if this has been mentioned or not.

Jay from www.slamdunkspace.com said his factory insiders said that the long been rumored concord and columbia pack is now officially confirmed.

Take this news for what its worth.  I cant vouch for Jay completely, but for the most part he has been money when it comes to new releases.  He said he might get early releases starting as early as May 2011.  Anyway, i am just a messenger. 

Campers will be out for days for this pack if it is true.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by Zyzz

its a freakin pack?
mad.gif
sure the more the XI's the better but i dont like the Columbias so now i have to spend more money to get them
30t6p3b.gif
I can see 23isback charging like $1,000.00 for that pack 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
 23isback will finance you for this pack with a 60% interest rate. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by Zyzz

its a freakin pack?
mad.gif
sure the more the XI's the better but i dont like the Columbias so now i have to spend more money to get them
30t6p3b.gif
I can see 23isback charging like $1,000.00 for that pack 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
 23isback will finance you for this pack with a 60% interest rate. 
roll.gif

I've never purchased anything from 23isback and never will. They overprice their shoes, when other sites sell the same stuff for way cheaper. Right now they're asking $255 for the White/Cement IIIs, but you can get them for $199 shipped at Mentalkicks.com. I wouldn't be surprised if they did charge over a thousand space bucks for the XI pack. SMH 23isback.

I've never purchased anything from 23isback and never will. They overprice their shoes, when other sites sell the same stuff for way cheaper. Right now they're asking $255 for the White/Cement IIIs, but you can get them for $199 shipped at Mentalkicks.com. I wouldn't be surprised if they did charge over a thousand space bucks for the XI pack. SMH 23isback.

Has anyone realize that if they actually start production in early spring, and the release is at the end of the year. Do you realize how many pairs will be made in a 7 month span ? My guess would be........ oh hell ALOT !!!

Even Osneaker had them up right after the CG release, calm down people it still way early to start panicking

Has anyone realize that if they actually start production in early spring, and the release is at the end of the year. Do you realize how many pairs will be made in a 7 month span ? My guess would be........ oh hell ALOT !!!

Even Osneaker had them up right after the CG release, calm down people it still way early to start panicking

NNNOOOOOOO!!!! i was hopin that it was a sngle release....if it is a pack i might off my columbias as well. i just want the concords

Back
Top Bottom