Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

So I wore my DMP 11's yesterday around downtown Chicago and necks were turning. Saw some ppl looking and eying them
Went into Nike Town and and all of the ppl were looking at em and some were asking questions.
All of that to say the original black and white 11's will always turn heads. If people are sneaker heads or not.
Excited for December

Lets wait and see. This third party information nonsense is fugazi.

Still all speculation, and WAY WAY WAY too early for it. Focus on those III's V's and XIII's coming.

But for the record F*(* that pack nonsense. I dont think anyone in here wants to have to go through 6 bills just so they can have 2 concords.

Lets wait and see. This third party information nonsense is fugazi.

Still all speculation, and WAY WAY WAY too early for it. Focus on those III's V's and XIII's coming.

But for the record F*(* that pack nonsense. I dont think anyone in here wants to have to go through 6 bills just so they can have 2 concords.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Didnt read through all the pages, so i dont know if this has been mentioned or not.

Jay from www.slamdunkspace.com said his factory insiders said that the long been rumored concord and columbia pack is now officially confirmed.

Take this news for what its worth.  I cant vouch for Jay completely, but for the most part he has been money when it comes to new releases.  He said he might get early releases starting as early as May 2011.  Anyway, i am just a messenger. 

OHHHHHhhh I hope this is true. My chances of obtaining my favorite Jordan's  is greater when they come in twossss.

Didnt read through all the pages, so i dont know if this has been mentioned or not.

Jay from www.slamdunkspace.com said his factory insiders said that the long been rumored concord and columbia pack is now officially confirmed.

Take this news for what its worth.  I cant vouch for Jay completely, but for the most part he has been money when it comes to new releases.  He said he might get early releases starting as early as May 2011.  Anyway, i am just a messenger. 

OHHHHHhhh I hope this is true. My chances of obtaining my favorite Jordan's  is greater when they come in twossss.

i hope its not in a pac although thats what i heard, too.
it would be yeezy like as far as hype/what needs to be done to obtain a pair IMO. i'm good. lets just get this release by itself and the columbias at another time.

i hope its not in a pac although thats what i heard, too.
it would be yeezy like as far as hype/what needs to be done to obtain a pair IMO. i'm good. lets just get this release by itself and the columbias at another time.

its a freakin pack?
mad.gif
sure the more the XI's the better but i dont like the Columbias so now i have to spend more money to get them
30t6p3b.gif

its a freakin pack?
mad.gif
sure the more the XI's the better but i dont like the Columbias so now i have to spend more money to get them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

its a freakin pack?
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I can see 23isback charging like $1,000.00 for that pack 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

its a freakin pack?
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I can see 23isback charging like $1,000.00 for that pack 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

its a freakin pack?
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

IM saying this now...if you wear size 10..and given ur able to get them I Will buy the columbias from u

its a freakin pack?
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

IM saying this now...if you wear size 10..and given ur able to get them I Will buy the columbias from u

Back
Top Bottom