Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

NNNOOOOOOO!!!! i was hopin that it was a sngle release....if it is a pack i might off my columbias as well. i just want the concords

Maybe it will turn out something like the varsity red 6 and infrared 6 pack. Columbia 11 and "University blue" 11 / Concord 11  and "Pure purple" 11.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Maybe it will turn out something like the varsity red 6 and infrared 6 pack. Columbia 11 and "University blue" 11 / Concord 11  and "Pure purple" 11.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

tongue.gif
wink.gif

Nah lol... Varsity Purple
roll.gif

tongue.gif
wink.gif

Nah lol... Varsity Purple
roll.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

What if they made a super crazy pack with Jordans 1 thru 23 in a single package?

I can just imagine the price on a 1-23 pack
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

What if they made a super crazy pack with Jordans 1 thru 23 in a single package?

I can just imagine the price on a 1-23 pack
30t6p3b.gif

tongue.gif
wink.gif

I could actually deal with that, since most people won't actually get a good look at the soles of my shoes swapping out the color of purple on the outsole wouldn't be a deal breaker for me if it meant getting the upper I've wanted again since I was in high school.

tongue.gif
wink.gif

I could actually deal with that, since most people won't actually get a good look at the soles of my shoes swapping out the color of purple on the outsole wouldn't be a deal breaker for me if it meant getting the upper I've wanted again since I was in high school.

so some guy was talking about how the 23 comes off the back, and that his friend got his 23 stitched on at a local tailor for like 20 bucks... Im kind of looking forward to mien coming off so i can get the 45 stitched into it... call me what you want but it will be done, Im trying to step away from sneakers but the concords will and do pull me back everytime, it is arguably the greatest sneaker ever made

as far as the pack goes, I hope its not true because I dont want the columbias, word has it that they may never come back out again, and that the silver anni 11's were the closest thing we will see to them ever again. idk, these will be had and I may go back to my camping days to make sure they are even if it is freezing up here in new york

so some guy was talking about how the 23 comes off the back, and that his friend got his 23 stitched on at a local tailor for like 20 bucks... Im kind of looking forward to mien coming off so i can get the 45 stitched into it... call me what you want but it will be done, Im trying to step away from sneakers but the concords will and do pull me back everytime, it is arguably the greatest sneaker ever made

as far as the pack goes, I hope its not true because I dont want the columbias, word has it that they may never come back out again, and that the silver anni 11's were the closest thing we will see to them ever again. idk, these will be had and I may go back to my camping days to make sure they are even if it is freezing up here in new york

Back
Top Bottom