Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

wink.gif

14ay71k.jpg

tinker-hatfield-air-jordan-11-xi.JPG

^^^  ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

I remember seeing that magazine ad a couple months before release in '95. Maaan oh man, brings back memories!

^^^  ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

I remember seeing that magazine ad a couple months before release in '95. Maaan oh man, brings back memories!

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I looked closer and seen a gold '23' tab and a grey jumpman logo in the middle of the tongue.

Where's the concord color?

Noticed this too. Plus, even though the samples have most likely already been produced, this is way to early for leaked pics of them.

dang, i missed out on the pics.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I looked closer and seen a gold '23' tab and a grey jumpman logo in the middle of the tongue.

Where's the concord color?

Noticed this too. Plus, even though the samples have most likely already been produced, this is way to early for leaked pics of them.

dang, i missed out on the pics.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

If you were around in the 90's you would understand
smile.gif

The elitism is unbearable in these threads sometimes.... Anyway, I'll be in the Marine Corps by the time these come out. Anyone in the military, how do you go about getting hard to get releases? Are you kinda forced to buy them early or pay reseller prices after the fact?

smile.gif

The elitism is unbearable in these threads sometimes.... Anyway, I'll be in the Marine Corps by the time these come out. Anyone in the military, how do you go about getting hard to get releases? Are you kinda forced to buy them early or pay reseller prices after the fact?

Copped x3... and yes I'm paying 300 as soon as these #!#%@ leak online.

Copped x3... and yes I'm paying 300 as soon as these #!#%@ leak online.

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

smile.gif

roll.gif
  He's not elite, just tries to sound like it.  OG heads don't say things that absurd

smile.gif

roll.gif
  He's not elite, just tries to sound like it.  OG heads don't say things that absurd

now I'm going to get "ay, you guys gettin the black n white space jams?" everyday at work for the next twelve months.

can't wait for these to drop.

now I'm going to get "ay, you guys gettin the black n white space jams?" everyday at work for the next twelve months.

can't wait for these to drop.

smile.gif

when I was in I just didn't cop Jordans....but now with the online availability and all...you can try your luck at purchasing online when they go live on RD.

smile.gif

when I was in I just didn't cop Jordans....but now with the online availability and all...you can try your luck at purchasing online when they go live on RD.

Here's Tom Cruise wearing the suspected 2011 Concords... the bottom is tinted blue... these will be copped x3...
d5f261e62f386ed7f0bafe26546760cb489d6048_r.jpg

Here's Tom Cruise wearing the suspected 2011 Concords... the bottom is tinted blue... these will be copped x3...

Originally Posted by majicmarc17

Those are not concords, they're DMPs.... This first popped up in the celebrity thread

Originally Posted by majicmarc17

Those are not concords, they're DMPs.... This first popped up in the celebrity thread

Back
Top Bottom