Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I bet if I took a poll, champs would probably have the highest call back rates for this thread. Definitely seems that way. I see a few foot's but champs seems to take the cake. Might have more maybe? Idk

Saw this in a facebook group.

Chairs set up at a WSS in LA.
mean.gif

I wouldn't.
You do realize a ton of users complain about you and ask for you to be banned?

I think people hate you on here more than they hate mods and that's saying something....
You ever thought those user can't take a joke. 9/10 they complain about my font and half of them don't give any other reason besides .gifs and font. Not ban worth because mostly everyone on the site does one of the two or both.

GotSole?23 GotSole?23 I know it's not new...just have no idea why people allow it to happen. :smh:

WSS in Whittier is the location.
Damn man I live in Huntington park I see this on almost every Jordan release its hilarious I would never camp out f that I haven't camped since the 72-10s and I didn't try to get them

I wouldn't.

I think people hate you on here more than they hate mods and that's saying something....

You ever thought those user can't take a joke. 9/10 they complain about my font and half of them don't give any other reason besides .gifs and font. Not ban worth because mostly everyone on the site does one of the two or both.

you just don't get it and you never will.

I wouldn't.

i gotta agree i used to think gamer g was annoying
but i got used to him as long as hes not peddling sole protectors

everytime i see a post by AirSakuragi i pass it without reading it

AirSakuragi reminds me of a nt member from years ago who thank goodness stopped posting

gamerg calmed down a lot because i used to have to "help" him calm down with it.

his posts today >>>>> when he was in his ice prime.

i dont know, but hating on someone, shouldnt equate to banning. i guess people just have to use the block button if they are really that bothered.

but i wouldnt go as far as removing or banning anyone, just because they were persistent in character.

tons of content and postings often get overlooked, but just let people be people?

It could also be the fact you try to pass off hear say as fact to members on here that ask for info. Especially when you've never owned the shoe ppl ask about. You can throw in your little melt down a few pages back as well.

On another note.....got my call from HOH Willowbrook and I'm locked in!

It could also be the fact you try to pass off hear say as fact to members on here that ask for info. Especially when you've never owned the shoe ppl ask about. You can throw in your little melt down a few pages back as well.

On another note.....got my call from HOH Willowbrook and I'm locked in!
If you call I hate the raffle system a meltdown then you never dealt with children before. Also why bring up something that is done and over with.

Last edited:
I want to cook on these euro sites, but they all mostly $220 before shipping. Too rich for my blood.

Last edited:
airsak lost when he said he was afraid to call because they would recognize his voice
laugh.gif
if will smith called they wouldnt recognize his voice lol

Back
Top Bottom