Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

What's crazy is, if these released on the 26th I wouldn't have purchased, as I wasn't in a position.

TIMING is everything.

Saw someone say they already got shipping from Villa 4 hours ago.. Did anyone else get theirs? I got through after 3 minutes.. Have Paypal and Villa confirmation emails but have no shipping info

*Edit* spoke too soon.. just got shipment info

Last edited:
^ After going back-and-forth since last night, I decided to opt out of this release.

Last edited:
^ After going back-and-forth since last night, I decided to opt out of this release.
True, next are the Black and Red 12s.
nthat.gif

True, next are the Black and Red 12s.
nthat.gif

I wasn't even trying to cop a pair for myself.  Trying to help out someone.

After experiencing this release. I'm considering backing out of the May release.

I'm glad I've moved on to Kobe's and Runners.  JB purchases are very selective for me now

I wasn't even trying to cop a pair for myself.  Trying to help out someone.

After experiencing this release. I'm considering backing out of the May release.

I'm glad I've moved on to Kobe's and Runners.  JB purchases are very selective for me now
True, it's getting tedious. I wish it was easier and we don't have to go through so much to secure the shoes.

If anybody wants to trade in person for a Size 11 in the South Bay/Peninsula Area, near Mountain View CA I am looking for The Masters or some select colors on Curry 1's. Private message me.  Don't mind if it isn't deadstock, just almost new, not funky.

Last edited:
Congrats to those wh copped. I lucked up pretty good on these hitting a few raffles. Saved me the stress of online purchasing. See y'all in the black/red thread [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]️
View media item 1977413

Just an FYI for anyone in the UK or orders through Afew, they have their FB 12's set for the 9th.
2ugynmr.jpg

Last edited:
Lady on FNL just told me I couldn't apply my FNL gift card after the order >__> Only WC rewards lol 
sick.gif
mean.gif

which was personally harder to obtain for you guys, french blues or masters?

Last edited:
Anyone picked up from footlocker and not have retro card in it ? Didn't notice it was missing till I got home thinking of returning them...

Lady on FNL just told me I couldn't apply my FNL gift card after the order >__> Only WC rewards lol :x :smh:

Just wait until you get your package with receipt & do a "return", then buy back your shoes with gift card.
Make sure you talk with a manager first, don't do the return & let them hold it for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom