Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Anyone picked up from footlocker and not have retro card in it ? Didn't notice it was missing till I got home thinking of returning them...
These come with retro cards? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]. I picked up two pairs, different spots and no retro cards

Dudes chill. Sumone said earlier Masters had a card FB did not. If you return I'm sure you would regret it n if it bugs you that bad sell to a fellow NTer. They will appreciate. :smile:

Last edited:
The reason why "The Master" 12s had a retro card is because that what the shoes were inspired by. Any other 12 that comes with that "The Master" retro card is unauthorized.

Dudes chill. Sumone said earlier Masters had a card FB did not. If you return I'm sure you would regret it n if it bugs you that bad sell to a fellow NTer. They will appreciate.
smile.gif
exactly

I've never had to but I can't see why they couldn't. Sometimes a rep isn't as helpful as the next.

Congrats on getting the shoes tho. Do you have a FNL near you?
Thanks and yeah I have one not too far from me. 

Even better. Don't bother calling again then.

You can definitely take them to the store and return and buy them unless the staff wants to be difficult.

I just wanted to advise you to do the quickest checkout because of how bad Finishline is during checkout. The WC and GC then CC entry could have lead to a mean L.

I got a FNL confirm email but I see ppl got shipping already, haven't gotten one yet. Did I take an L? My bad for the ignorance, haven't ordered online in yrs.

I got a FNL confirm email but I see ppl got shipping already, haven't gotten one yet. Did I take an L? My bad for the ignorance, haven't ordered online in yrs.

I got mine 6 hours after I got the first email (confirmation).

Also, try this http://m.finishline.com/?file=contact
Just enter your order number & zip code.
You'll see the tracking on there or if it's blank you'll have to keep checking back on it. Make sure you put in the order number correctly.

Haven't gotten shipping yet from SNKRS. Does say processing shipping tho, so think I'm ok. If they do get cancelled I'm going to ask for guaranteed Flu Games.

Back
Top Bottom