Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

1. Black and Red

2. White and Red

3. White, Black, and Taxi

4. Black, White, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red

5. White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red

If you quote my post and say the nicknames then you're just being a troll.
now you are trolling...

First release I wasn't able to grab off of Nike.com in a while. I just touched back down from Korea this morning at 1030, on my phone trying to place an online order with FTL (unsuccessful), then FNL while waiting on Nike to drop. I wasn't chosen on Nike but able to finally get through on FNL. Sucks when one plug www out of town this weekend and another trying to charge $350. Either way, I was able to grab two so I'm good.
that's a reseller not a plug.
you played yourself

Last edited:
now you are trolling...
that's a reseller not a plug.
you played yourself

Didn't play myself homie!!! First time the plug wanted to charge me for some Js or shoes period!!! They allowed me to grab 4 pair of the Cement IVs when they dropped, no charge and plus other shoes! So how did I play myself when I still copped two pair for retail?

@ $350 he's no plug.

First time my plug every tried to tax me! I wasn't paying that fee. I've been in this game for a while now. The only times, I pay that price for a pair of shoes, if they're a nice pair or if it's a pair that I want really bad that was limited and I didn't grab.

L's all around yesterday but really been looking forward to this release so I copped for $275 shipped. First time paying resell some the LM 1s

I think my local DSG is my go to spot. Copped easy as soon as the store opened. Had a few cats in line, but nothing major.

fortunately for me, i didn't really care about frenchies, although i wanted to get them (and i damn sure wasted lots of time trying this morning :smh:). if this were to happen with the og chi 2 lows or bred 12s in may (which i doubt), it'd def. actually HURT! surely i'm alone here, but i care more about the og chi 2 lows than i do the bred 12s.

:nerd:

You are definitely alone in that :lol:

still have one charge pending without an order confirm the day after about 20 charges were cleared. wonder if there's any way i can look into it.

still have one charge pending without an order confirm the day after about 20 charges were cleared. wonder if there's any way i can look into it.

You could file a dispute with your credit card company

i caught a restock on the master 12s and the same thing happened, i never got an email from FNL until it said shipped, so I guess I'll give it a few days. Would prefer the sneakers!

i caught a restock on the master 12s and the same thing happened, i never got an email from FNL until it said shipped, so I guess I'll give it a few days. Would prefer the sneakers!

Gotcha and agreed. I've never had an order fulfilled without getting an order confrontation or have it show in my order history.

With me being 31, the sweet spot for me will always be the IX-XIII. Memories...especially with the XI and XII

No love for the 14? I'LL also be 31 this year, and I agree with what you said. I wouldn't put the 10 that high, but Def 9, 11,12,13, and some colors of 14.

For that have ordered from Villa, how long does it normally take to get shipping confirmation? My order is still in the "picking" status. First time ordering was yesterday so starting to wonder if I'm cancelled

No love for the 14? I'LL also be 31 this year, and I agree with what you said. I wouldn't put the 10 that high, but Def 9, 11,12,13, and some colors of 14.

Never had the 10 or 14. Really like the Steel and all of the City colorways of the 10. I really only like the Chartreuse and Ferrari 14. I'll be on the Chartreuse if the leather is on point.

Back
Top Bottom