Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

[thread="627430"]Don't try online for a for sure pair cause my boy ( that wears the same size) said he won 2 raffles and said i could have one..[/thread]
[thread="627430"] [/thread]
[thread="627430"]i give my boy the money the night before..[/thread]
[thread="627430"]boy drops off shoes..[/thread]
[thread="627430"]i open the bag once he leaves and i see a damn size 10 with a no return receipt :x [/thread]
[thread="627430"]the NT fam that i  mess with off here says he got me on the size i need for retail..[/thread]
[thread="627430"]i sell that size 10 to a family member who missed for retail..[/thread]
[thread="627430"]The End  :lol: [/thread]
thought you had the connect tho

Some of those guys are fellow NTers.

Got a DM for $350 and told homie YOUR GOOD
Hope you hit him with your avi like
Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Last edited:
i understand, just hope people out there don't succumb to the $350 baloney.  hope credit card interest rates tax these foolios to the max

Credit card interest, come bro you don't know what they use to buy the shoes

No one said "hate." :lol:

Paying or asking top dollar for a GR that just released yesterday is funny.

Last edited:
Credit cards are a great tool to use to build credit while earning extra points/rewards if used correctly. Paying off credits weekly rather than monthly also helps. Also increase your credit line helps establish a low debt to credit ratio which helps increases your chance to increase your credit score. Credit cards also is an easy way to track spending and help plan out your financials each month.

Not sure why cats think it's cool to carry $1000's in cash when buying shoes at the mall. I have seen it first hand where they pull out a fat stack and pay in all cash.

Just weird to me...I rarely ever carry cash these days.

So you guys hate the ppl who ask for top dollar not the ifiots who pay it?
Society today have a lower attention span than it did in the past. We want the product now, that's why many end up paying resellers. On the other hand resellers are just pulling prices out of nowhere and expect people to pay them. 

Credit card interest, come bro you don't know what they use to buy the shoes

Most of these electronic transactions are linked to credit cards. No one has that much cash on hand and no one has the time standing in multiple lines.

The way the releases have been coming out, this is the carry trade. Obviously if someone was this cash heavy, then them reselling means they have no life and no friends.

Either way, hope interest rates eat these dudes.

So you guys hate the ppl who ask for top dollar not the ifiots who pay it?

This! Reselling only exists because they have a market to sell to. Unfortunately for everyone involved, they will almost always have a market until the supply meets or exceeds the demand, which JB will not let happen on a regular basis, as this is how their "hype" is measured. We live in a capitalist society and anything with any sort of value, perceived or actual, will have someone profiting off of reselling.

Credit cards are a great tool to use to build credit while earning extra points/rewards if used correctly. Paying off credits weekly rather than monthly also helps. Also increase your credit line helps establish a low debt to credit ratio which helps increases your chance to increase your credit score. Credit cards also is an easy way to track spending and help plan out your financials each month.

Not sure why cats think it's cool to carry $1000's in cash when buying shoes at the mall. I have seen it first hand where they pull out a fat stack and pay in all cash.

I only carry $40-$100 at any given time for things that I can only pay for in cash, or get a discount for paying cash. Everything else goes on a credit card that gets me the most benefit for that particular scenario, whether that is cash back, rewards points, or a 0% interest promo. I pay my cards off bi weekly, leaving a small balance on one of them to roll over to the next month. Been doing this for years. If you're going to spend money in this day in age, someone is going to reward you for it one way or another.

Man I've never had an issue copping size13. This is the first release I really wanted that I missed out on in a few years

Anyone care to explain this to him?

Honestly when jordan brand makes enough of something and it sits people call it trash, but when they don't make enough of something people complain that it is sold out and they have to pay resale prices. Think about that for a second then assess your thoughts on kicks.

Not everyone can go to a store n get a raffle ticket

Not everyone can wake up at 7-10am n buy sneakers

Not everyone is privy to stores other then what's in there local mall (FTL, FNL, and maybe another store)

Not Everyone is on NT or FB or IG sneaker groups..

but i do know this!

EVERYONE LOVES JORDAN's SNEAKER!

EVERYONE!

Not everyone can go to a store n get a raffle ticket
Not everyone can wake up at 7-10am n buy sneakers
Not everyone is privy to stores other then what's in there local mall (FTL, FNL, and maybe another store)
Not Everyone is on NT or FB or IG sneaker groups..

but i do know this!

EVERYONE LOVES JORDAN's SNEAKER!

EVERYONE!

Repped, well said

Back
Top Bottom