Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Ima Yankees fan and I always rock NY hats, sucks the blue is totally off.
Always rock my Obsidians when I go to games :nthat:

I just like the flip color way better. Same reason why I like Taxis over Playoffs. White upper and colored mudguard just looks neat on the 12s IMO. Still love the Obsidians tho, but with he red accents the French Blues could've been perfect. The university blue throws off the Obsidians.

Ima Yankees fan and I always rock NY hats, sucks the blue is totally off.
Always rock my Obsidians when I go to games 
nthat.gif
I just like the flip color way better. Same reason why I like Taxis over Playoffs. White upper and colored mudguard just looks neat on the 12s IMO. Still love the Obsidians tho, but with he red accents the French Blues could've been perfect. The university blue throws off the Obsidians.
Very truu I'm the same way, no care in the world for flu games. I'll Still rock a Yanks fitted tho. I'm not OD with the matchy match

I'm still disturbed by the guy who said French 12s would be hard to match.

Maybe he doesn't know how to dress, that blue could go with a lot of clothing
knowing how to dress aside, if I remember correctly, the poster's comment was that the shade of blue on the sneaker was hard to match. It didn't go with his Yankees clothes and it's not quite Royal blue or something.

I'm still disturbed by the guy who said French 12s would be hard to match.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

See comments like that on a regular basis too. People worried about matching a shade of one of the most commonly used colors. Didn't make sense then, doesn't make sense to me now. You could have the most basic outfit with this (Blue jeans, white t-shirt) and be just fine :lol:

I am on the fence with these don't know if I want them again, especially with the premium blue's dropping

Just find a relatively similar shade of blue. As long as it's in the same ballpark you'll be fine. No one is using Home Depot color match to see if you're shades are off.

I remember when I was in college I would wear the blue Kobe jersey with matching sweats with these.  Looking back I looked ridiculous 
roll.gif

White tee
Jeans
French blues

Perfect 65-75 degree weather fit

Also when I say white t, I feel like imagery of dem franchise boyz leanin wit it and rockin wit it shouldn't populate your mind as much.

A 100% cotton white v neck in a medium is also a white tee in my mind, not just the 3x packs of tall tees from the sto

Just find a relatively similar shade of blue. As long as it's in the same ballpark you'll be fine. No one is using Home Depot color match to see if you're shades are off.

Blue jeans, blue or white v-neck or t. 

Done

White tee
Jeans
French blues

Perfect 65-75 degree weather fit

Also when I say white t, I feel like imagery of dem franchise boyz leanin wit it and rockin wit it shouldn't populate your mind as much.

A 100% cotton white v neck in a medium is also a white tee in my mind, not just the 3x packs of tall tees from the sto
All of this. Ppl are so focused these days on having to match everything down to their boxers all for social media

hahaha. I specifically bought the Royal blue Sean John sweat out fit for this shoe back then.
roll.gif

Last edited:
^^^Basically my style of dress. I'm not a flashy guy and barely have the opportunity to wear athletic sneakers. Its usually just dress shoes for work, trainers for gym, and casual shoes for going out. Last time I wore my French 12s I was in a pair of jeans and a light gray crewneck sweatshirt.

These are gonna be my first pair of twelves and im wondering how during/stain resistant they are. Like if I wore them walking to work every few days would they hold up?

These are gonna be my first pair of twelves and im wondering how during/stain resistant they are. Like if I wore them walking to work every few days would they hold up?
I wore hear to work at Best Buy heavy back in 2005-2006 and they held up fine. Still looked decent enough to pull $200 when I sold them in 2010.

These will be the first general releases in a while to sellout as soon as they drop. Bet on it..
Pretty sure no one on here will bet against this

Not sure about the Master 12's but did anyone in Middle America know if they sold out quick there?

Back
Top Bottom