Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Nothing has been instantly selling out. These will be no different, the masters were more sought after imo.

I posted his review a couple pages back
Me too, a page back before you posted it. 
glasses.gif

Hope that means I get a cookie and or shoe karma in getting a pair. 
grin.gif

roll.gif

Friend at HoH got some shipments in, got 38 so far. He expects same amount as Masters, but no where near White Cement 4 inventory. 

Like I never understood why people gave sizing suggestions with out any comparison to anything.  I understand the new era kids populating the retro game, but come on now.

TTS for you is not TTS for some others.  Js for the most part are TTS because of the mold/base.  Very rarely do you have to size .5 up, maybe for the Is or XIs due to the narrowness.  But overall, Js are TTS.

TTS for the XII = same size as what you may wear for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Hope that helps.  Why would you ever in your life size down?  Well, unless you are talking about Roshes or Converse or models that are notoriously run big.

Like I never understood why people gave sizing suggestions with out any comparison to anything.  I understand the new era kids populating the retro game, but come on now.

TTS for you is not TTS for some others.  Js for the most part are TTS because of the mold/base.  Very rarely do you have to size .5 up, maybe for the Is or XIs due to the narrowness.  But overall, Js are TTS.

TTS for the XII = same size as what you may wear for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Hope that helps.  Why would you ever in your life size down?  Well, unless you are talking about Roshes or Converse or models that are notoriously run big.
This.

I wear 9.5 in all Jordans. I also buy 9.5 in any Nike I plan to actually use for running. I buy 10 in pretty much all other Nike product including, Kobe, LeBron, Nike Retro product.

Roshes and Chucks run big? News to me.

I always go true to size in Jays. Some models fit roomier or more snug than others, but not enough to warrant changing sizes

Back
Top Bottom