Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

My reserved pair from NDC was delivered today. Haven't made it home from work to see them in person and check quality. Just happy to be able to have them in hand way before release date.

Last edited:
When did you receive it? I placed my order last friday and haven't received anythign yet.
Personally I would call Nike to see what's up. Everybody I know that got the email regarding reserve pair of frenchies recieved a confirmation email within minutes of ordering. I recieved a shipping confirmation at like 1:52am (est) *edit- same day* with tracking number etc. I'm not 100% sure but I do believe they stop with the reserves at 5pm est. so if you purchased the reserve pair, call Nike and check you junk box in email to double check. Also you could trying going on NDC and pulling up order info.

Last edited:

When did you receive it? I placed my order last friday and haven't received anythign yet.
Personally I would call Nike to see what's up. Everybody I know that got the email regarding reserve pair of frenchies recieved a confirmation email within minutes of ordering. I recieved a shipping confirmation at like 1:52am (est) *edit- same day* with tracking number etc. I'm not 100% sure but I do believe they stop with the reserves at 5pm est. so if you purchased the reserve pair, call Nike and check you junk box in email to double check. Also you could trying going on NDC and pulling up order info.
It ends today at 11pm est and 8pm pst

John Wall rocking these tonight
smokin.gif

def look good on the court. Still like the master 12's over these. 
That's what I thought originally but from the photos the frenchies look to have very supple leather. The masters are stiff. Will have to wait till either tomorrow or weds for a comparison but I'm thinking the frenchies are built better.

To be honest.... masters quality are a little weak. They also imo, fit .5 big. 

i'm not gonna pick up the frenchs but from the pics they already look to be better quality. 

Back
Top Bottom