Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

All this. My preference is Local>NDC>FNL>International>Virtually anything else>Foot sites (EB/FTL/FTA/Champs)
Yeah I pretty much just do FNL>NDC when it comes to online. I don't bother to open the foot sites like ever anymore lol. 

I secured the Bordeaux 7s and Nike Air Cement 4s from footlocker.com.
Really??? The White Cement 4s you managed to get through there? That's insane. 

True, @Bigsykedaddy  taught me the secrets of footlocker.com and its sister sites. If you played a lot of fighting games then you should have a chance at securing a sneaker on the sites. Also if it wasn't for @babyJs23's links I would have never secured them both.
Lol... I shouldn't need to use this thing to land 40-hit combos in order to drop $200 on shoes

Yeah I pretty much just do FNL>NDC when it comes to online. I don't bother to open the foot sites like ever anymore lol. 

Really??? The White Cement 4s you managed to get through there? That's insane. 
Yes (this is for proof, not to brag. You know how some members are about that)

Lol... I shouldn't need to use this thing to land 40-hit combos in order to drop $200 on shoes
True, but it feels like a major victory when you secure them. 
laugh.gif

my boys from my old job let me see them earlier tonight and quality is on point and they look exactly like the pair from 04. two weekends away hopefully my boys can look out for the kid lol. people are going to go crazy for these. 
 my 04 was a different shade of blue

Last edited:
Sakuragi acts like those babyj links arent live 12 hours before hand (esp the ones he copped off of like ftl)

And my man said play tupac, then go to play a pokemon song..........

If we didnt think he was a 17 year old asian boy before........

Last edited:
so I passed on the Masters and I really dont like the quality leather they used

anyone can describe the leather quality on the Frenchies? is it a different leather compared to the plasticky leather from the Masters?

or JB troll us again by using the cheap leather instead of using the premium leather like the one in J5 Low and J4 "Dunk From Above Collection" ( PREMIUM THICK LEATHER )

nerd.gif

Last edited:
so I passed on the Masters and I really dont like the quality leather they used

anyone can describe the leather quality on the Frenchies? is it a different leather compared to the plasticky leather from the Masters?

or JB troll us again by using the cheap leather instead of using the premium leather like the one in J5 Low and J4 "Dunk From Above Collection" ( PREMIUM THICK LEATHER )

:nerd:  

The shoes you mentioned don't feature premium leather, not even close. Get a caliper, thickness differences are in the noise.

Saw these in person yesterday, mighty solid

Last edited:
My advice:

1. Have the links set up the night before

2. Have your card information already tied to your account

3. Wake up at 9:40 am (if on the east coast)

4. Don't depend on nike.com (have a higher chance of securing them on footlocker.com and sister sites than nike.com)

5. Have your phone set like your computer

6. Play 2Pac

7. After you secure them and receive the order confirmation email play the Pokemon captured theme

LMAO @ #6. YESSIR!!! REPPED!!!

^^^ C'mon fam captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 , how you gonna keep those in the box for so long G?

View media item 1947497No card like the Masters. Quality is solid, somewhat on par with the '04s.
so is there hope for the flu games? How do these compare to the 09 or even 2012 12s?

I dont see why there wouldn't be hope for the B/reds 12's. From a guy who has owned every Jordan XII rendition 97, 03-04, 08, & 12. These are def noticeably better than the last two retros. CDPs were just bottom tier with that deflated shape. The 2012-13 retros were an improvement on shape, and quality, but still needed improvement. In terms of construction these are on the similar echelon as the '04, which imo is the best rendition... *zips up flame suit*. 2004s just had the perfect balance of durability and comfort. The 97 retro was def a tank, but not as comfortable as the '04. Again, thats just for my preference.

anyone can describe the leather quality on the Frenchies?

When compared to my Taxis the white is more tumbled, and less synthetic so it doesn't give off that shimmery finish. Check most of your white Jordans from 2012-14, that white gloss overly on the leather gave off that plastic feel. The texture is much more softer than the Masters. The shape is good, and better than the '12. More of a high cut and less of a slope on the ankle collar around the heel. Hope that helped somewhat. These are my thoughts, others opinions may differ.

Last edited:
Just ordered a pair of French Blues at a nike store. Just go on the computer screen and look up retro jordan 12 and do a order. Its probably because of Master 12's cancellation that they have this jig up now. Can't guarantee it will work at every store and if it will get canceled or not.

Sakuragi acts like those babyj links arent live 12 hours before hand (esp the ones he copped off of like ftl)

And my man said play tupac, then go to play a pokemon song..........

If we didnt think he was a 17 year old asian boy before........
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom