Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I think that I have a shoe fetishism. Every since I bought the Legend Blue XI's, I haven't worn a pair that I've bought since. That was that pair in 2014 and here it is 2016 and I have 4 more that I've bought and haven't written or stuck my foot in. Now I'll get these lol. Smh guess I'll get it the game here one day and turn it over to my son's. Been in it since 89.

I think that I have a shoe fetishism. Every since I bought the Legend Blue XI's, I haven't worn a pair that I've bought since. That was that pair in 2014 and here it is 2016 and I have 4 more that I've bought and haven't written or stuck my foot in. Now I'll get these lol. Smh guess I'll get it the game here one day and turn it over to my son's. Been in it since 89.
lol cats been doing that since back in the 80s I myself will let months go by before I stick my foot in a shoe and wear. I guess I like the hype to be fully dead so when I wear mines when everyone's else's is trashed it has cats looking like dang I wish I had kept mines up

they still look good. How did you keep them preserved. You kept them in a cool room
Actually Nike had good quality Materials back then lol. The sole dry rotted though. Just a smoke free / pet free home. Kept them in my closet that's all. Looking for a sole swap, but don't want to get burned considering that these or OG.

Actually Nike had good quality Materials back then lol. The sole dry rotted though. Just a smoke free / pet free home. Kept them in my closet that's all. Looking for a sole swap, but don't want to get burned considering that these or OG.
I'm sure you will find a sole for them. That shouldn't be that hard but I do understand where you are coming from on that.

lol cats been doing that since back in the 80s I myself will let months go by before I stick my foot in a shoe and wear. I guess I like the hype to be fully dead so when I wear mines when everyone's else's is trashed it has cats looking like dang I wish I had kept mines up

Same here, lol

I feel you, bruh.  I'm the same way.

2060ppu.jpg

Considering how grown men went crazy for a pink GS shoe I would say yes
laugh.gif

But no one knows how much these will be worth after they sell out...

Don't assume just because these fools trying to sell the early Nike.com pairs for $325-$400 will determine the resale value.
This

looks similar in quantity to masters. wont make the same mistake twice
I really wanna know how you guys make assessments like this without having them in hand. Same thing goes for people who look at tumbled leather in pictures and think it's A1.

You're only going to know when you can feel them.

Back
Top Bottom