Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I really wanna know how you guys make assessments like this without having them in hand. Same thing goes for people who look at tumbled leather in pictures and think it's A1.

You're only going to know when you can feel them.

heck you talking about? i said quantity. whats do feels have to do with amount produced?

My pair from Nike just came in and I could careless about missing out on the masters now....definitely doubling up

Just got mine in today, lots of defects unfortunately.  My masters pairs didn't have any of these problems.  Also, these are only very slightly softer than the Masters, might even be a tie...certainly nowhere near the softness I was expecting based on all of the people in this thread saying these were much softer than the Masters.  

Looks like someone took a pen to the white leather in a few spots.  From a distance it's probably fine, but this, other stains and marks, separation at Jumpman tab...for this price...unacceptable.

Hoping I can catch a pair on release and it will have less issues.  I'll just beat the crap out of these I guess.

Just got mine in today, lots of defects unfortunately.  My masters pairs didn't have any of these problems.  Also, these are only very slightly softer than the Masters, might even be a tie...certainly nowhere near the softness I was expecting based on all of the people in this thread saying these were much softer than the Masters.

Looks like someone took a pen to the white leather in a few spots.  From a distance it's probably fine, but this, other stains and marks, separation at Jumpman tab...for this price...unacceptable.

Hoping I can catch a pair on release and it will have less issues.  I'll just beat the crap out of these I guess.
Those "issues" are minor even close up i cant see the pen marks... After you get a few females tell you, oh i like those.. You will rethink beating them in the ground, besides if you order another pair online whos to say, that pair wont have "issues" ? edit.. i guess the marks around the collar are the ink marks, wear some jeans no one will never know

Last edited:

If you're expecting hand crafted quality from a mass produced shoe, you're fooling yourself and stop buying Nikes immediately. 
I'm not sure that makes too much sense, especially considering far cheaper shoes that are produced in higher numbers have far less imperfections.  I'm not asking for perfection, even if it is probably deserved at that price point.  I'm just asking that someone doesn't write with pen on my $190 shoe and that it's actually fully put together.  

Those "issues" are minor even close up i cant see the pen marks... After you get a few females tell you, oh i like those.. You will rethink beating them in the ground, besides if you order another pair online whos to say, that pair wont have "issues" ?
You can't see those pen lines on the first picture?  Really?  

And you're right, but I'm just hoping this was a fluke based on my 100% positive experience with my 6 pairs of Masters.

If you're expecting hand crafted quality from a mass produced shoe, you're fooling yourself and stop buying Nikes immediately. 
I'm not sure that makes too much sense, especially considering far cheaper shoes that are produced in higher numbers have far less imperfections.  I'm not asking for perfection, even if it is probably deserved at that price point.  I'm just asking that someone doesn't write with pen on my $190 shoe and that it's actually fully put together.  

What far cheaper shoes produced in higher numbers have less imperfections??? There isn't any. All shoes produced in high numbers have imperfections. I do agree about the pen marks tho, there shouldn't be pen marks on them.

Last edited:
The ones I recieved yesterday had a few little imperfections. If you look at the pic I posted the left shoes midsole at the back is slightly wavy. I also had a pen mark but easily came off. On one of the finger tabs there's little black smudges but nothing groundbreaking. Still love en and will definitely be doubling up on the 26th

sounds like from what you guys are saying and seeing the pics nike send out b grades for not getting the masters

my pair had no problems i got them from a store

Last edited:
sounds like from what you guys are saying and seeing the pics nike send out b grades for not getting the masters

my pair had no problems i got them from a store
I wouldn't say b grade by any means. Buddy with the tab separation that's pretty bad but these things will pop up when anyone examines with a microscope.

Considering how grown men went crazy for a pink GS shoe I would say yes :lol:

But no one knows how much these will be worth after they sell out...

Don't assume just because these fools trying to sell the early Nike.com pairs for $325-$400 will determine the resale value.

dudes right if you can get them for under $300.00 and you have it like that go for to save you the time and aggravation from buying on line or instore
i believe the resell will be the same

i knew the 12's would be very popular but i didnt think the masters would be going to anywhere between $350.00 to $400.00 in the aftermarket since the latest jordan don't resell like that anymore

#FACTS
I wouldn't say b grade by any means. Buddy with the tab separation that's pretty bad but these things will pop up when anyone examines with a microscope.

what you see in these pics and what people are describing are what makes a shoe b grade
but there is worse

Last edited:
Yep. My rule of thumb is, if you need to zoom in to show the flaw, then it's not really a flaw. If you can see the flaw when the whole shoe is shown in a picture, then yea, you got a right to complain.

April 2ND release date? This is going to mess up all the raffles. The stores ever know what is going on

mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom