Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

April fools?
laugh.gif

Nothings changed on this side tho.. still gonna grab them just like if it was the 26th 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
damn the price is gonna jump on what stock is in the market now

wonder if i should sell my pair ?

nike's creating hype people where saying this a few months back this would happen with release dates
Im was kinda thinking the same. Will have to *time* to sell and recop. They seem to be going for around 275-300. Wonder what it will look like tomorrow

Last edited:
I'm sure it's been posted but def go TTS fellas. My 12 is perfect. .5 down will kill your pinky toes. Other than a small scuff on the toe box, I'm happy with my pair. The tumbled on mine feels pretty soft. Idk why use the toilet seat material on the toe box though

View media item 1953867
I went .5 down and I'm glad I did because of the length of the shoe...they're a little tight but after a few wears they'll break in

Last edited:
**** i'll be in the la/san diego area on the new release day. guna have to try to explain to the girl why we have to put disneyland on hold for a couple of hours for raffle runs

That's bs if so, JB needs to leave the release dates alone. They barely even drop anything worth buying the first few months of the year, then drop sought after releases every week mid year and at the end of the year. :smh:

Hey guys footlocker on twitter said they are still releasing french blue 12s on the 26th. So Im still gonna check with my local spot.

Just saw it myself. Might help split up the dates so possibly more people get what they want. The gs wht/uni Blues release on 4/2 as well so that will cause some to decide.

My UPS delivery was set for tomorrow and the site wasn't letting me change the delivery address to my office. Gave them a call and the rep put me on hold to look into the issue because she wasn't able to change the address on her end either. While on hold, my doorbell rings and I check it out to find the UPS driver waving at me as he drives away. Sweet! UPS rep came back on the line and let me know it was on the way today and I told her I know LOL. Wanted to hang on and thank her for looking into it instead of hanging up and possibly leaving her thinking I was angry. 

Anyway, here are a few pics of my pair. 1st pic is side by side with my PSNY box for sz comparison. I ordered a 10.5 in the FBs, so I got the large box. Uneven JM tabs, but no biggie to me. 

I'm good with these.

^ Yea could be , forgot all about that rumor.

I do know this,, after calling around spots today to see how everyone was going about these, theres alot of shade about this release. Nothing new , but seems to be more than usual.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom