Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Some other sites are still showing the 26th. Not sure if that's likely to change seeing how footlocker has. Just called my local shoe spot and they are still dropping them on 26th. Fingers crossed

How early do stores typically do raffles if they are going to do them, or does it depend on the store and on the release?

Last edited:
Kinda glad they pushed the rd back.  Just hope my girl doesn't want the copper 17s the week after though...That's $390 combined

More confirmation. Via finish line Twitter.

The Retro 12 "French Blue" that was supposed to drop on 3/26 have been pushed back to 4/2

is $270 decent for a preorder? Im considering locking down a pair now
It's your money, but if you're in a area that you're not confident in obtaining them due to tomfoolery, then $270 isn't bad at all for preorder, but only if the stores by you don't come through with the raffles and  you don't want to risk copping online from EB, FtL, NDC, etc

Your funny because if my my hands are rough how would I be able to tell any softness of any kind.... Try harder to be funny
I had both side by side LAST WEEK! frenchs are #2 n will more than likely continue down the line once blk/red drops

Back
Top Bottom