Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

...how. People are still going to cop them. Hype isn't going to die over the shoes being pushed back one week. At the end of the day the company is still making the same amount of money as they would
Yoy do see it says messed him up he'd could have something scheduled to do on the 2nd that he didn't on the 26th and Nike hit em with a switcharoo

Do Nike employee stores get shoes before release date? Going tomorrow and was wondering if there was a chance they would have the French blues

If you've see how hyped up both The Master 12s and the GS Pink 12s releases ended up this year, YOU KNOW DAMN ******* WELL THESE FRENCH BLUE 12s ARE NOT SITTING.

Start treating this French Blue 12s release the same way you would treat a Retro 11 release
There's gonna be way more people upset about the GS 12 that releases the same day.

...how. People are still going to cop them. Hype isn't going to die over the shoes being pushed back one week. At the end of the day the company is still making the same amount of money as they would
Yoy do see it says messed him up he'd could have something scheduled to do on the 2nd that he didn't on the 26th and Nike hit em with a switcharoo
Exactly. I had other arrangements and now I have to figure out something. Now I'll have to buy 3 pairs on the same day when I had something else arranged.

Exactly. I had other arrangements and now I have to figure out something. Now I'll have to buy 3 pairs on the same day when I had something else arranged.
same here, will be in socal during the new release date so now have to find locations there that do guarantee tickets, if any.

Last edited:
I wonder if the move date has anything to do with BvS coming out that weekend?
roll.gif
Doubt it.

I'm assuming its because of Air Max Day.

How are people getting them so early?
well originally this "early" would've been the normal 2 weeks out but since the date was pushed back in the middle of that 2 weeks early bubble some pairs have already exchanged hands from stores to sellers... on top of that a lot of ppl had master xii cancelled on ndc & they gave them special access to cop French blue xii early last week & take 20% off

I'm not sure if any of the early releases came with a jordan card. Mine didn't and I know a few others who didn't recieve one but maybe they ran out?

Back
Top Bottom