Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Retailers I understand are at Nike's mercy but I can imagine that there has to be some anger towards this nonsense . I know that they don't want the shoes in the stock room for weeks on end and customers calling and inquiring non stop about the release .

Who did you beg this time to get you a GR

don't play with fire brah

I don't even say anything towards you, people jumped on me for complaining about your posts now half the website is.

I don't see anyone complaining about me
laugh.gif
especially since I don't act like I know about every single show jordans releasing Especially if I don't own or plan to own it

Just stop it please. That's all.
As you can see I purchased the 4s off of footlocker.com and these haven't released yet so I'll input raffles or secure off footlocker.com. I had a person who would've hold a pair for me but I'm not paying $250.

Last edited:
Wow.. I may just pick up another release I missed out on instead. If this is gonna be the norm for Nike moving forward they're twitters gonna stay flooded with hate. :lol:

Has Nike officially released anything?

I’ve bought one Jordan retro in the last year and a half and now the first one I decide to buy are being delayed week after week AFTER months of waiting.

april 2nd was perfect for me tbh. march 26 isn't good for me. And now that it's the 9th, it's back to not being good timing. If they move it back even more, it still isn't good timing... unless it's changed to like early May right on father's day weekend

Has Nike officially released anything?

I’ve bought one Jordan retro in the last year and a half and now the first one I decide to buy are being delayed week after week AFTER months of waiting.
FYI, people seemed to have forgot about 2016's change. there is no date set in stone anymore. Nike can move the dates freely

but it was bro pinching pennies until they were in his wrist...nothing to do with professing information that he had ZERO knowledge about but professing it as truth & facts...completely different
If multiple people have stated that they went True To Size with "The Master" 12s. It should not be any different from them.

I hope the flu games don't get the multiple delay treatment too smh
This

I don't mind the delay, I'm in no hurry to cop.
And this

And I remember when we used to complain about @Zyzz :lol:

but it was bro pinching pennies until they were in his wrist...nothing to do with professing information that he had ZERO knowledge about but professing it as truth & facts...completely different

Hey man, I know. I just thought it was funny seeing Zyzz preaching :lol:

but it was bro pinching pennies until they were in his wrist...nothing to do with professing information that he had ZERO knowledge about but professing it as truth

If multiple people have stated that they went True To Size with "The Master" 12s. It should not be any different from them.

You already admitted that you understand that different colors can't have different sizing bruh. Just give it up.

You already admitted that you understand that different colors can't have different sizing bruh. Just give it up.
For some releases like the 7s I gave an example of, since then sizing has been True To Size. The shape of these is no different from the shape of "The Masters". The 7s were noticeably different.

For some releases like the 7s I gave an example of, since then sizing has been True To Size. The shape of these is no different from the shape of "The Masters". The 7s were noticeably different.

You just don't get it. Historically, we have had different colors show to have slightly different sizing. I gave you examples and all but now you know for a fact that they "resolved" the issue like you own them or have tried it first hand?

The masters STILL fit 1/2 bigger to me so that TTS garbage isn't true.

You just don't get it. Historically, we have had different colors show to have slightly different sizing. I gave you examples and all but now you know for a fact that they "resolved" the issue like you own them or have tried it first hand?

The masters STILL fit 1/2 bigger to me so that TTS garbage isn't true.
True!

Back
Top Bottom