Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I was raised in a way where I had to learn from the natural consequences in life. For example you ride your bike in the street after your parents say not to, you may get hit by a car...etc

Therefore, we can choose to pay AirSakralidge the attention he wants by calling him out when he's wrong or ignoring/banning him all together. Dude may have ADHD and no positive role models. If we call him out a few different scenarios may result, he will be forced to stop posting, only post d truth, or look like a clown so we can look at as entertaining. If we ignore/ban him all together he would not get the natural consequence of comments like saying most retros fit the same. Which is all this attention good or bad. All press is good press. Not.

When he can barely afford to cop new releases and realize that absolutely no shoes fit the same. Not even the same sig like 2013-2014 VI vs. 2015- VI. Usually I would say anyone who takes his comments for anything worth more than a dissolved grain of salt is more than likely legally ******ed. Which is ok because The Most High made us all different.

Obviously AirSak is a special dude since he has knowledge of the unseen and can influence the masses with negative iq's. He cool with me, not all fam is the sane tho.
[/COLOR

Doesn't change the fact that they are 2 different shoes bro I don't get why this is so hard to understand and like what others have said before

I just listed two different shoes (6s and 12s) that some people have said True To Size. Also "The Master" 12s are 12s just like these.

i wish this was the case but Nike/JB isnt consistent with sizing for different colors.

for example, the 2012 "he got games" were cut larger than the same year's black/red 13s
the 2004 altitude 13s were cut smaller than the same years flint 13s
even lebrons fit different depending on the color

I just listed two different shoes (6s and 12s) that some people have said True To Size. Also "The Master" 12s are 12s just like these.
I have French blues and .5 size down worked perfect for me so can this topic finally be over with...fyi I also have a wide foot

Last edited:
i wish this was the case but Nike/JB isnt consistent with sizing for different colors.

for example, the 2012 "he got games" were cut larger than the same year's black/red 13s
the 2004 altitude 13s were cut smaller than the same years flint 13s
even lebrons fit different depending on the color
True like the 7s in 2015 because of the change in shape. That's why I said they're getting better, not that it's definitely. 

Even though I blocked AirSak, you guys are all quoting him. 

Dude is so annoying. Can we just ban him already? He adds no value to any thread and usually 4 or 5 people go off on him on a regular basis

Tell me how to block on here, please :lol:

Not sure why sizing has become subjective for some people :lol: I'm fine with people saying "x-model fits like/bigger/narrower than y-model". So if you tell me the 16s fit like the 17s, cool. I know I have to size up on the 16s so I'll do that for the 17s..

I don't need to know how you size it, i.e. "It fits big, go down .5". That may just be specific to your tastes because you don't like your toes moving in sneakers, whereas it will fit fine for others.

Tell me how to block on here, please
laugh.gif
Go next to his login and there should be a drop down with Block Member option. 

I have French blues and .5 size down worked perfect for me so can this topic finally be over with...fyi I also have a wide foot
The width doesn't change when you size down (0.5), the length does. Your toe will closer to the end than it would if you would have went with your true size.

The width doesn't change when you size down (0.5), the length does. Your toe will closer to the end than it would if you would have went with your true size.
lmao I could of sworn I read a post from you a few pages back talking about the width issues when sizing down and the whole reason I sized down was due to the length of the shoe anyways.....no disrespect but you need to just leave this thread until you have a pair in hand. no one will respect your opinion until then....

Last edited:

lmao I could of sworn I read a post from you a few pages back talking about the width issues when sizing down and the whole reason I sized down was due to the length of the shoe anyways.....no disrespect but you need to just leave this thread until you have a pair in hand. no one will respect your opinion until then....
This is what I said:

Jordan from 2015 to now have been True To Size, you hear it in almost any thread since 2015.  Second, I could tell you didn't read the statement and understand it. Some people do size down because of how the past retros fit or they like their shoes snug. 

Also I have just as much right to be in here as anyone else and when you see some people say True To Size then remember what a certain person said.

Last edited:

You're kidding me right? Why are my 2012 obsidian xii (sz 11.5) much tighter than my master xiis, or any other xii that I have had in a size 12? But the width is the same???? So in your theory, a 11, 11.5 and 12 would all have the same width since the 12 is as wide as the 11.5 which is as wide as the 11. I'm done.

You're kidding me right? Why are my 2012 obsidian xii (sz 11.5) much tighter than my master xiis, or any other xii that I have had in a size 12? But the width is the same???? So in your theory, a 11, 11.5 and 12 would all have the same width since the 12 is as wide as the 11.5 which is as wide as the 11. I'm done.
Information from a fellow NT'r @jgd7971

Just contacted Nike to ask about width of shoes and going up and down in length. They said there's no difference in width between sizes, in my case between an 11.5 and a 12. Hope this helps anyone wondering about sizing down but nervous about the width. I still stand by my decision to go a half size down like the 2012 releases. Shoe fits good, lots of room left length wise

This is what I said:

Jordan from 2015 to now have been True To Size, you hear it in almost any thread since 2015.  Second, I could tell you didn't read the statement and understand it. Some people do size down because of how the past retros fit or they like their shoes snug. 

Also I have just as much right to be in here as anyone else and when you see some people say True To Size then remember what a certain person said.
LOL you got it homie

Sneaker news is reporting the 12s have been pushed back to 4/9 now.

Tried going on this thread for more info. But all I see is sizing issues. Lol.

Thank god I get every shoe true to size and don't worry about they how they fit.

Last edited:
Sneaker news is reporting the 12s have been pushed back to 4/9 now.

Tried going on this thread for more info. But all I see is sizing issues. Lol.

Thank god I get every shoe true to size and don't worry about they how they fit.

Glad you aren't a Lebron fan. The 8s broke me out of that habit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom