Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Another date change 
mean.gif
sick.gif
. Here I thought I was gonna have separation between the French Blue 12s and Red Pro foams lol ha. 

I thought it was ironic i got the j23 alert about the date change.  When i was getting in my car at the mall wearing my FBs.... Thank goodness my order was canceled for da Masters 12

Jordans are a brand of shoe by Nike

Kyries are a brand of shoe by Nike

Even though Nike and Jordan Brand are the same, they operate differently. They have different directors and supervisors. I said this before.
Right, but the comparison was off. Jordan Brand was created and is owned and operated by Nike. It essentially IS Nike. Generic/name brands two completely different things. Lucky Charms =/= Great Value Magic Treasure.

Last edited:
Hold up.... April 9 now (based on thread title)????

So it's def not 4/2 anymore, but not pushed back to May yet, right?

Didn't try skimming thru the last 8 pgs of sizing debate to figure it out...

Right, but the comparison was off. Jordan Brand was created and is owned and operated by Nike. It essentially IS Nike. Generic/name brands two completely different things. Lucky Charms =/= Great Value Magic Treasure.
Name Brand and Generic both have there Brands of cereal is what I'm getting at. They are different but both produce the same type of product. Jordan and Kyries are both Basketball shoes, Jordans are under Jordan Brand and Kyries are under Nike/Nike Basketball with LeBrons and others.

So it is for sure not on the 2nd?? Noob question, but what time of day do they come out, our do we not know?

Not giving up on the 2nd until somethin official from Nike. Learned from the Jon Wexler interview. Trust nothing but the brands.

Back
Top Bottom