Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I'd be lying if I could confirm or deny the bounce part. I literally have been getting my Jordans, trying them on to confirm fit, then putting them on the shoe wall. I love me some Js but I rarely wear them anymore. :smh:
Well damn. I notice it immediately. You score a pair of the masters?

I mean it's probably noticeable if you wear them or are used to uncomfy maybe?
I got the masters in a 9.5 instead of my normal 1/2 down of a 9 and wanted to check the fit which was cool but I would have preferred a 9. I did it on a carpet too so that probably made a difference also.

You just don't get it. You are referring a Nike chat convo like Nike reps are always knowledgeable. They aren't.

It's like beating a dead horse.....that just hasn't died yet. These post of his are starting to hurt my eyes.

I got the masters in a 9.5 instead of my normal 1/2 down of a 9 and wanted to check the fit which was cool but I would have preferred a 9. I did it on a carpet too so that probably made a difference also.

View media item 1965275

I'd love to see what this gif was for.... What are you trying to expose?

Looking back on 2001. I started wearing Jordans and trying to keep them fresh by buying most retros that I didn't have or liked. Somewhat nostalgia but the look and cws made a difference in my choices. 100 to 125 a pop didn't make it bad either. When I put on those shoes I felt like I got my money's worth. When I came back to collecting in 2011 I felt wc3 and playoff 13s were strong. After that not so much. It felt like a Honda with a beamer kit. I just wanted to know if these felt anything like a upgrade. Since the "upgrade" I will say 4s and 7s were a gimmick. And the 1 were truly remastered.

Last edited:
Looking back on 2001. I started wearing Jordans and trying to keep them fresh by buying most retros that I didn't have or liked. Somewhat nostalgia but the look and cws made a difference in my choices. 100 to 125 a pop didn't make it bad either. When I put on those shoes I felt like I got my money's worth. When I came back to collecting in 2011 I felt wc3 and playoff 13s were strong. After that not so much. It felt like a Honda with beamer kit. I just wanted to know if these felt anything like a upgrade. Since the "upgrade" I will say 4s and 7s were a gimmick. And the 1 were truly remastered.

I always thought the remastered stuff was a gimmick BUT I do feel as though we have gotten improved materials and cushioning since the program started.
The materials mare obvious but the feedback in the threads has been pretty good as far as the cushioning most notably in the white cement 4 thread. Dudes that have had them heavy in their rotation have said that they are significantly better than the 2012 white cements based on comfort alone.

Last edited:
I always thought the remastered stuff was a gimmick BUT I do feel as though we have gotten improved materials and cushioning since the program started.
The materials mare obvious but the feedback in the threads has been pretty good as far as the cushioning most notably in the white cement 4 thread. Dudes that have had them heavy in their rotation have said that they are significantly better than the 2012 white cements based on comfort alone.
Definitely agree with this. My 2016 WC 4s and Dunk From Above 4s are much more comfortable then any of my 4s from 2012 and 2013.

I'm sure this has probably been asked a thousand times, but do these fit a half size big like the masters? Sorry I been stuck on the ultra boost thread. Lol

Good to know. Hopefully bred 4s release soon. Passed on wc4s. Not big on white based shoes also have the '12s as well. I will say the toe box is still in tack even if the leather *supple plaster* is horrendous. I did like the padding on the oreo 4s. Maybe one day they'll get it right. Just hope it ain't 300 price tag that goes with it.

Should these sit?
images

Back
Top Bottom