Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

[emoji]129300[/emoji] this release is causing a major headache. I usually don't cop early because I'm never in a hurry to rock anything but I'm seriously thinkin about coppin early just to be at ease

City Blue Confirmed a 4/2 release date
"The Air Jordan “French Blue” Retro 12 will release 4/2 at select City Blue stores. We have been told the 4/9 shift is unsubstantiated rumor."

Sooooooo

FTL and City Blue confirming 4/2, Villa pushing back to 4/9, blogs saying 4/9 and not a peep from Nike.

Last edited:

And most will ignore this post, and continue to do what they do
No we understand what it is. Saying X shoe has a release date somewhere between, say, April 1st and June 20th is one thing. Announcing a firm date months in advance and then two weeks out you push it back a week and a week later push it back another week is just silly. It accomplishes zero and aggravates everyone.

If there really is some logistics issue then they should just call of the release until further notice. If it's really that big of a deal to where they had to push it back TWICE then just remove it from the calendar and let us know when you get it together.

Damn these got pushed back again? :smh: I mean, it gives me more time to save up some money in case I decide to double up I suppose, but i'd really just rather have the one pair already so I can enjoy them.

So basically placeholder means, try to create hype and the perception of having this complicated release system when it's only pushing a release date forward or back by a week or two lol

So basically placeholder means, try to create hype and the perception of having this complicated release system when it's only pushing a release date forward or back by a week or two lol
Seems like it.

Nike has replied to at least 6-7 people in the last hour confirming 4/2.

Last edited:
They moved the release date back one more week..................WOW, what the hell is going on?

This is the hype an JB creating it by doing things like this... Now what's gonna piss me off is if/when they do this to one of my OGs this summer..

I feel bad for stores that will be bombarded with questions about release dates for weeks on end now. Hype doesn't need to be built these days, it's the information age, we know about shoes, and see multiple pictures (even though most are fakes) months in advance. Delaying a release for a week will have only minimal effects on hype, people who are in are in regardless. I just don't understand the point of this new system.

The only benefit I see for Nike and JB for this is the fact that they can shift dates in response to other brands releases (Ex. Adidas) so they don't fall on the same days....

Last edited:

One of them but I did say the Black, Varsity Red, and White 1s were releasing again and I did tell on the Fragment 1s restock nike.com had a while back.
?

You told on?
I said sometimes I switch it up.

The quintessential gift that keeps on giving.

That's my time and I'm out.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

Last edited:

?

You told on?

The quintessential gift that keeps on giving.

That's my time and I'm out.

HAPPY EASTER EVEYONE!!!!
Never said I don't use nicknames so what is there to prove? Also I told the Fragment 1 thread on the restock. I did say "The Master" 12s in this thread and that's a nickname so...
Not what he said in the space jam thread....
Did lie, just because I don't say it in each thread doesn't mean I didn't say it

http://niketalk.com/t/644948/air-jordan-11-space-jam-december-2016/1230

Anyways, Foot Locker still has these set for the 2nd. When are they going to update if the 2nd delay is true

^Co-sign..
Its un-necessary , theyre gonna fly regardless, why the added anticipation?!

It makes sense in a crazy sort of way.... The hype was already big as ever before... Their is no need to add extra attention to this particular model..

I feel bad for stores that will be bombarded with questions about release dates for weeks on end now. Hype doesn't need to be built these days, it's the information age, we know about shoes, and see multiple pictures (even though most are fakes) months in advance. Delaying a release for a week will have only minimal effects on hype, people who are in are in regardless. I just don't understand the point of this new system.

The only benefit I see for Nike and JB for this is the fact that they can shift dates in response to other brands releases (Ex. Adidas) so they don't fall on the same days....

It doesn't matter if a yeezy or whatever drop on the same day a retro drop.... JB/Nike soars over competition without a doubt on any RD...

Back
Top Bottom