Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

If you spent some time actually learning how to construct a sentence properly instead of trolling all of NT everyday you'd be a lot better off, genius.

And save us the bs and stop playing both sides on the nicknames when you were crusading so damn hard against them. Like you were somehow better than people who do use them. That's exactly how you was playing it, even though you're trying to back track on it now. You're whole premise and point is a joke. Saying/typing all the colors of the shoe on NT especially just makes you look absurd, childish, stupid and immature and all of the above. You can't cape for no nicknames on one page then go back to saying nicknames on the other. Pick a side.

And please don't refer me to what you said by posting a link to the thread. I've read that bs.
Let me do me and how am I crusading hard against nicknames? As I said before, I switch it up. So what you're saying is that the people who don't like to type  "Flu Game" 12s or "Cherry" 12s are trying to be better than others? If I want to type all the colors I can, if I want to say some nicknames I can. I don't care what anyone on NT has to say about it. You and the rest have a lot to say about what I type and then want nothing to do with me. That's wishy washy my friend. If you want nothing to do with me here are some ways to do that. One stop quoting me, two stop the subliminal post (everyone knows, just be a man and say my name), and three worry about yourself. That is all. How is that for constructing sentences properly?

Last edited:
Yes, Foot Locker never changed their date also. It's safe to assume that April 2nd will be the release date.

Let me do me and how am I crusading hard against nicknames? As I said before, I switch it up. So what you're saying is that the people who don't like to type  "Flu Game" 12s or "Cherry" 12s are trying to be better than others? If I want to type all the colors I can, if I want to say some nicknames I can. I don't care what anyone on NT has to say about it. You and the rest have a lot to say about what I type and then want nothing to do with me. That's wishy washy my friend. If you want nothing to do with me here are some ways to do that. One stop quoting me, two stop the subliminal post (everyone knows, just be a man and say my name), and three worry about yourself. That is all. How is that for constructing sentences properly?
Wow sak! It's ether in there!

Edit: imma have read back some. Can we just all get along lol

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if a yeezy or whatever drop on the same day a retro drop.... JB/Nike soars over competition without a doubt on any RD...
I totally agree with you. But it's the only real benefit I can think of regarding this new system.

I'm just tired of all this, every thread people start with me. I'm just here to help out with some of the knowledge I do have on sneakers. Are you thinking about securing these? I'm going to input raffles Monday.
Have you ever wondered why this happens in every thread?

You remind me of a quote from LeBron James last year. Perhaps you remember it. He said, regarding Kevin Love, the following.

"Stop trying to find a way to FIT-OUT and just FIT-IN. Be apart of something special! Just my thoughts".

I think this applies to you as well. It's why you get the same response in every thread.

I'm just tired of all this, every thread people start with me. I'm just here to help out with some of the knowledge I do have on sneakers. Are you thinking about securing these? I'm going to input raffles Monday.
Local spot says 2nd still either way I will try to cop.

Wow sak! It's ether in there!

The problem is your knowledge isn't truth but you fail to realize it.

Some people are nitpicking with some things for sure but your spitting of knowledge when you don't know what you think you know is an issue.
Every time I bring things up to you you talk in circles and don't understand it at all. Others do but you don't. It's like you are reciting some lines from a story but don't know what the story is about.

Pick whatever color text you want. Call shoes whatever you want but spitting wrong info is just wrong.

Well, Hopefull it stays in play for next week.. All the FTL & fam's were still saying 4/2 yesterday. Maybe they were trying to replenish the pairs they sold early? They had about 5 weeks since the master release..

Anyone did a comparison of 03 vs 16s yet? Are these really remastered. Haven't got on the 12 train yet.

You should be cool. Nike has done a solid job with the tumbled white leather. It's the smoothed leather that's still a work in progress.

View media item 1965206
If I have to watch you derail every thread with your **** every time, post anime, make your personal "top 10 favs list", spread false info, do the most etc. all in bold red font then I too can say whatever I have to say to you whenever I want, however I want. We are all here on NT not just you. And if I'm qouting you I don't have to say your name b, I'm talking you. Also as you said I'm not the only one. You get on a lot of people's "nerves" as we say in the south. Even got mods on you and you still go in but whatever "do you". At least I'm man enough to call you on it. Better than sitting back watching you to CONTINUE to play yourself. I honestly do it in hopes that you will stop lol. You should be thanking me actually. But yeah block button is on deck, probably won't work though :\.

The width doesn't change when you size down (0.5), the length does. Your toe will closer to the end than it would if you would have went with your true size.
If that is the case why does a sz 11 feels more snug on the side than a sz 11.5 for me? C'mon son! Your logic is all over the place.

You should be cool. Nike has done a solid job with the tumbled white leather. It's the smoothed leather that's still a work in progress.
Just seen a 4k video. Dude was creasing them joints by barely handling them. Is the bounce back? I know the '12s had a little but not as much as the earlier retro pairs.

Just seen a 4k video. Dude was creasing them joints by barely handling them. Is the bounce back? I know the '12s had a little but not as much as the earlier retro pairs.

I'd be lying if I could confirm or deny the bounce part. I literally have been getting my Jordans, trying them on to confirm fit, then putting them on the shoe wall. I love me some Js but I rarely wear them anymore. :smh:

If that is the case why does a sz 11 feels more snug on the side than a sz 11.5 for me? C'mon son! Your logic is all over the place.
Off course when you go down half a size it's going to be a snug fit I said that. Also:

Information from a fellow NT'r @jgd7971

Just contacted Nike to ask about width of shoes and going up and down in length. They said there's no difference in width between sizes, in my case between an 11.5 and a 12. Hope this helps anyone wondering about sizing down but nervous about the width. I still stand by my decision to go a half size down like the 2012 releases. Shoe fits good, lots of room left length wise

Now, lets move on because the rest of you all are keeping this unnecessary "exposing" going.

I'd be lying if I could confirm or deny the bounce part. I literally have been getting my Jordans, trying them on to confirm fit, then putting them on the shoe wall. I love me some Js but I rarely wear them anymore. :smh:
Well damn. I notice it immediately. You score a pair of the masters?

Last edited:
Off course when you go down half a size it's going to be a snug fit I said that. Also:

Information from a fellow NT'r @jgd7971

Just contacted Nike to ask about width of shoes and going up and down in length. They said there's no difference in width between sizes, in my case between an 11.5 and a 12. Hope this helps anyone wondering about sizing down but nervous about the width. I still stand by my decision to go a half size down like the 2012 releases. Shoe fits good, lots of room left length wise

Now, lets move on because the rest of you all are keeping this unnecessary "exposing" going.

You just don't get it. You are referring a Nike chat convo like Nike reps are always knowledgeable. They aren't.

Back
Top Bottom