Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

All launch locators say 4/2 ,guess I'll wait for Monday to see what raffles the stores will be doing.now gotta get these new low top 2s smh don't care it's my bday a few days after

if fnl and ruvilla say 4/9, and nike says 4/2 but STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES, im more than positve its changing also to 4/9

Anybody actually call their local FTL, Champs or foot action. Even though the release locators say the 2nd. All the stores I have called say it's the 9th. Only store here to actually say the 2nd is DTLR.

Last edited:
FNL on Twitter is now telling people to look at their launch calendar for the date and the date on their launch calendar is 4-2 . Looks like it will be next Saturday including Finishline .

Last edited:
sick.gif

I think most places stickin with the 2nd...
Today I went a bought the pippens at my local store and they told me that basically they get info from like a representative and they basically tell them the date to sale. I think shops saying the 9th have either fallen for a rumor or truly have a different date.

My HOH say they doing fcfs on these but finish line say they got a email not to release them this next Saturday, so who knows

Back
Top Bottom