Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

^
Thanks for the photos, almost entirely sure they drop on the 2nd, along with the Jordan 2 in all red (via J23app).

I called shops (FTL, FNL, etc), they all said check release calendar on website for release, all say 4-2-16.

drewswish drewswish Reps on the pics as always.

Only a suggestion so don't take it the wrong way, but should really use a spoiler when there are a lot of pics, just to avoid being quoted multiple times...unless it's in a thread you made :wink: [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
The week is finally upon us! Looking to cop from NDC but definitely entering a few raffles for back up. Best case scenario I get these Tuesday next week.

View media item 1968287

So I just copped the Ice Blue 10's (Pic's from the ebay listing, just paid so I don't personally have them in hand yet), which have ben a Grail on my list for a long *** time now. And though they're different models, finally managing to track down a shoe i've really wanted for a decent price has me more excited than ever to finally get the French Blues as well. :smokin Along with the Space Jam's later on this year. :nthat: Obviously the X's don't play a part in it, but I really do think that down the line we're going to be looking back on 2016 as one of the best year's for Jordan releases.

I don't usually do the raffle thing but I will starting tomorrow. Just hate driving out to the mall to do it. :lol:

I don't usually do the raffle thing but I will starting tomorrow. Just hate driving out to the mall to do it. :lol:
my mall sucks. champs does raffles on Monday, ftl on Tuesday and Jimmy Jazz on Wednesday... my villa did there's last Wednesday...

I want to cop these in store instead of online like always but my area makes that so damn hard to do

lol mice

Came to $139.98 shipped

Thats a great price... im going to spend some time on ebay...

Yeah I thought it was a steal and I actually saw a few more listings that had the colorway listed in the same ballpark. Not DS of course, but still in very good condition. Now if I can just find the white and red colorway from back in the day, along with the 12's coming out this year i'll be able to knock out 4 shoes that I really, really want all in 2016. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom