Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Grabbed a pair of Obsidians for $180. Will make a good summer street hoop sneaker.

s-l1600.jpg

Plan to snag a pair of the French Blue as well. I love blue colorways.

So The Masters and the Pinks were hell of a pain of a release it seems. Can only assume these are gonna be hard and annoying AF to get 
sick.gif

Pinks being a problem was no surprise. The masters were a surprise so for me it's gonna b hard to judge, at least this far out...

French blues come out at March 26th. Masters and pinks flew, now you have a popular, white-based colorway coming out right when it starts to get warmer in most parts of the northern hemisphere. These will also fly. Unless they have 72-10 numbers I don't see them sitting outside of the obscure areas that exist. Ppl want these and will eat them up. Add to the fact during March you got March madness and quite a few collegiate teams colors and gear will flow with simple white and blue air Jordan 12s. Don't sleep. Don't rely on the shoddy launch locator info. Call your spots, shop at the mall the weekend before the kicks come out and ask MANAGERS what their procedures for the French Blues will be. Enter raffles, don't forget IDs, most of all don't complain.

Last edited:
Think I might be scheduled to work the day these release 
mean.gif
sick.gif
. Managed to cop the WC4s while I was at work lol hopefully I can do the same with these. 

I'm gonna get in plenty of raffles.. Hope to grab em in store. Online is hit or miss for me and with NDC already reserving so many pairs, not sure how dependable it will be. Nike's got the hype rolling on 12s right now and there's not much else scheduled to drop in the next couple months.

I'm really hoping Nike mass produces the hell out of these so that anyone who wants a pair can cop with ease.

Also French Blues >>>> Obsidans

I'm happy I'm off for 5 days that week, will be out doing raffles, haven't done it in a while for Jordan's mostly buy them online.

View media item 1940106Felt and smelt the 12s in person today
Leather is decent, i think most will be satisfied with the leather
the pair I had in hand had a bunch of glue on it though

Last edited:
The just announced premium blue pair makes these less of a priority for me but I've got a bunch of expiring rewards to use and these for below retail are a no brainer.

Felt and smelt the 12s in person today
Leather is decent, i think most will be satisfied with the leather
the pair I had in hand had a bunch of glue on it though

Disappointed to hear that the leather is just decent.

Back
Top Bottom