Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I mean, French Blue's are about to drop again in a few weeks now. Why not keep your 11's and just pick up a brand new pair of the blues?

I really can't wait for these the only XII's that matter to me everything that has released has been outlet fodder imo.

I really can't wait for these the only XII's that matter to me everything that has released has been outlet fodder imo.

I like these. But Flu Games are >>>>>>> French Blues. I really liked the Masters too. But Flu Games 11 out of 10 times compared to the other 12s for me.

I like these. But Flu Games are >>>>>>> French Blues. I really liked the Masters too. But Flu Games 11 out of 10 times compared to the other 12s for me.

Yeah the more I think about these I will have to pass on the frenchies and go for the flu games. I'm wearing my masters right now and don't think I'll really wear the frenchies that much

Oh most definitely but I have '04 black/reds and the '09 flu games I'm not buying a third pair lol.

Only dbls in a black I need and have are 11'still and 1's for me.

French Blue > Flu Game

My favorite color blocking on the 12. Cocaine white upper with the side panel colored in. Just the FB, Taxis, and white/reds are like that...and Flints. I'm surprised there aren't more.

It's official bros,the hype is real on these. Hood dudes talking bout these more than the masters,I'm just expecting every 11 and 12 release to be crazy from here on out

In

Glad I'm locked in after my Masters cancellation.

I forget are these real OGs. Or a just an older retro?

I guess I'm on if the few not big on the Flu Games

French Blues >
Playoffs >
Taxi >

I'm probably the only 1 but Frenchies >> Flu's

Very excited about Bibby's tho

I can't speak for other cities but here in Chicago this release will be crazy I hear more people talking about the French blues than the master 12s and we know how the master 12s release went :lol:
It's official bros,the hype is real on these. Hood dudes talking bout these more than the masters,I'm just expecting every 11 and 12 release to be crazy from here on out
Yep I Said the same thing earlier in this thread

Bibby's? Whaaaaa? 

I hope the premium blue pair that was announced take attention away from these. I just want one pair.

Ima Yankees fan and I always rock NY hats, sucks the blue is totally off.
Always rock my Obsidians when I go to games 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom