Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I finally got mine when I got back from out of town Friday. Very happy with the quality imo. Comfortable like my Rising Suns...

Pulled out the OG pair and they are more beat than I remember haha. Definitely time to throw them out.
Nah man, those are VNDS.
laugh.gif

brings me back to my childhood days when i owned sneakers one or two pairs at a time and beat them literally until they were unwearable

They definitely look like they were buried in the backyard since the last release.

The story on those.... I got them at fourteen beat them up playing ball and then they ended up being my work shoes at my first job. Needless to say fourteen year old me did not care for kicks like I do now, because my parents aren't buying them for me anymore.

As far as the stank, I'll leave that to everyones imaginations.

They definitely look like they were buried in the backyard since the last release.

The story on those.... I got them at fourteen beat them up playing ball and then they ended up being my work shoes at my first job. Needless to say fourteen year old me did not care for kicks like I do now, because my parents aren't buying them for me anymore.

As far as the stank, I'll leave that to everyones imaginations.

I threw away my White/Red 12's yesterday from 09'.
Boys were beat, I miss treated them.
After the soles started separating I helped my dad with some cement work & that's when I knew they were done. I would have donated them but shoes were beat to the point I wouldn't want someone else in them.

brings me back to my childhood days when i owned sneakers one or two pairs at a time and beat them literally until they were unwearable
That's how I rolled too. Maroon VI on the first day of school and then a year later:

20160411_211756.jpg

So my pair from shoepalace finally came (took a week to get to me) they had glue stains up the yingyang. It's all good though, still a great looking sneaker.

Quick question, I heard somewhere that more GS sizes are coming out later this month? Can any one shed some light ? Thanks

So my pair from shoepalace finally came (took a week to get to me) they had glue stains up the yingyang. It's all good though, still a great looking sneaker.

Quick question, I heard somewhere that more GS sizes are coming out later this month? Can any one shed some light ? Thanks
Footlocker in Florida said that to me, think they were still producing pairs or waiting for shipments to come this month.

I got mine in the mail on Friday, and the box is overtly big, like Timberland box big. The box definitely throws off my storage shoe space, but the shoes are immaculate. I'm very satisfied with my pair and the color. I haven't had the time to try them on yet.

Last edited:
I got mine in the mail on Friday, and the box is overtly big, like Timberland box big. The box definitely throws off my storage shoe space, but the shoes are immaculate. I'm very satisfied with my pair and the color. I haven't had the time to try them on yet.

I Couldn't Believe How Big The Box Was On Size 11's :wow: The Size 9 Box I Received Was More Standard Tho. Such A Waste Of Materials On Nike's Part :smh:

View media item 1990857

I Couldn't Believe How Big The Box Was On Size 11's :wow: The Size 9 Box I Received Was More Standard Tho. Such A Waste Of Materials On Nike's Part :smh:

View media item 1990857

There Was A Day When No Matter What I Would Say, You Would Only Buy Your True Size 10 :lol:

View media item 1990857

This is exactly what I thought with my size 11's as well. I'm like why would Nike waste so much material on creating a bigger box which will cost more to ship to customers. It just defied logic. My storage space had to be revamped to fit this box, but I'm satisfied with the most important item, which are the shoes.

Last edited:
Box for my 10.5's was larger than it needed to be as well. I assume in fact that they just made most boxes that large, because they had to place a cardboard insert to fill up the rest of the spaces that the shoes couldn't :lol: Guess they went for a one size will fit all mentality.

This is exactly what I thought with my size 11's as well. I'm like why would Nike waste so much material on creating a bigger box which will cost more to ship to customers. It just defied logic. My storage space had to be revamped to fit this box, but I'm satisfied with the most important item, which are the shoes.

They had two box sizes, one for 10.5 and below I believe and one for 11 and up

Waste materials or waste man hours or production time?

Something might have happen to the other box and they decided to use the bigger box or the factory might have screwed up.

Broke these out the other day. They were a little stiff, but broke in pretty quickly. Definitely broke some necks too.

Back
Top Bottom