Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I got 3 pairs of fb but the way homie hopped on the offer has me paranoid.

I mean I haven't followed the 5 thread at all, but I'm assuming they will retail for more then these due to that Nike air, so I would say it's about an even trade. Especially if you have 3 pairs of these and want a pair of 5s, then you might as well do the trade right?

I mean I haven't followed the 5 thread at all, but I'm assuming they will retail for more then these due to that Nike air, so I would say it's about an even trade. Especially if you have 3 pairs of these and want a pair of 5s, then you might as well do the trade right?

the 5s im talkin bout dont have nike air but ya ima prolly do the trade jus wanted opinions from some of my NT bros

There Was A Day When No Matter What I Would Say, You Would Only Buy Your True Size 10 :lol:

View media item 1991635
Rep'd For The Nostolgic Post Fam :lol:

Ended Up Helping Out Some Buddies On This Release With A Couple Size 11's. Ended Up Missing My 9.5 or 10 During The Restock And Settled On A Size 9 As Consolation.

I'll Be Good Tho Without My Size In These, My Original Frenchies Are Still Holding Up Just Fine And These Don't Hold A Candle To The Leather On Those! :tongue:

I should've did what I normally do with XII's and went .5 size down. I'm swimming in this 11.5.
mean.gif

I should've did what I normally do with XII's and went .5 size down. I'm swimming in this 11.5.:smh:

Just curious what made you go up half size on these.. Your at the source where info is plentiful. Your A sophomore on this site you knew better :lol:

Last edited:
Just curious what made you go up half size on these.. Your at the source where info is plentiful. Your A sophomore on this site you knew better
laugh.gif
I don't know man, just being lazy I guess. All the J's that I went .5 size down on years ago, I've been going TTS on this time around and have been good money. This is the first time I botched it. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom