AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

NICE BUT THESE WILL GET THE SAME TREATMENT AS THE WHITE AND RED 12s LAST YEAR CONSIDERING THE FACT SO MUCH HEAT IS DROPPING

13's > 12's 

12's were never really as popular as the 11's or 13's.   Kind of like the middle child. 
laugh.gif

this.
dudes still pay good money for 13s... cdp13, ogs, retros (og colorways).
these will sell solid for sure. i think they will produce enuff that the patient will still be able to cop on sale.
I DOUBT IT WE'LL SEE 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

NICE BUT THESE WILL GET THE SAME TREATMENT AS THE WHITE AND RED 12s LAST YEAR CONSIDERING THE FACT SO MUCH HEAT IS DROPPING

13's > 12's 

12's were never really as popular as the 11's or 13's.   Kind of like the middle child. 
laugh.gif

this.
dudes still pay good money for 13s... cdp13, ogs, retros (og colorways).
these will sell solid for sure. i think they will produce enuff that the patient will still be able to cop on sale.
I DOUBT IT WE'LL SEE 
grin.gif

Damn only one word to describe this shoe right here.......BEAUTIFUL!!!
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif
These kicks take me back to sixth grade. I remember my homie Dezi was rockin these joints back in 98. And also to say that the 12's weren't popular enuff back in 96-97 is straight fronting
roll.gif
Everyone here in Dallas, Texas was rockin the 12's.Of course the 13's were also very popular out here.Then again Texas was always heavy on jordan's.

400TH POST!!!!

Damn only one word to describe this shoe right here.......BEAUTIFUL!!!
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif
These kicks take me back to sixth grade. I remember my homie Dezi was rockin these joints back in 98. And also to say that the 12's weren't popular enuff back in 96-97 is straight fronting
roll.gif
Everyone here in Dallas, Texas was rockin the 12's.Of course the 13's were also very popular out here.Then again Texas was always heavy on jordan's.

400TH POST!!!!

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Same here (had these in the 7th grade, which means you guys are getting old lol.

2lnbqmd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

These look good, can't front. The only thing missing is the pearl grey (carbon fiber). they changed it to black. But nontheless, they nice.

My swoosh account kicks in within a month...I'm happy.

Same here (had these in the 7th grade, which means you guys are getting old lol.

2lnbqmd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

These look good, can't front. The only thing missing is the pearl grey (carbon fiber). they changed it to black. But nontheless, they nice.

My swoosh account kicks in within a month...I'm happy.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif
  Middle School days....

We must be around the same age then. 
smile.gif
Agreed. 7th grade for Sure. I had Jumpman pros the year before, going into sixth grade
roll.gif
it sucks
frown.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif
  Middle School days....

We must be around the same age then. 
smile.gif
Agreed. 7th grade for Sure. I had Jumpman pros the year before, going into sixth grade
roll.gif
it sucks
frown.gif

Ehh I'll wait for the playoff's. I'm glad the leather looks on point though...

Ehh I'll wait for the playoff's. I'm glad the leather looks on point though...

Let me get em! Can't wait... The only thing I don't like in these is the creasing but that's unavoidable... Still gettin two pairs of flints

Let me get em! Can't wait... The only thing I don't like in these is the creasing but that's unavoidable... Still gettin two pairs of flints

This colorway won't bleed on the pods due to the black outsole. As for the Pics, Game Over, I will be coppin.

This colorway won't bleed on the pods due to the black outsole. As for the Pics, Game Over, I will be coppin.

Back
Top Bottom