AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

These are up on ShoeTrends for 160.00 FSR.... for now anyway
if it's anything we've learned from these websites that get kicks before rls date,
the price and availability pre-release = SUPER GR, but still alone, that doesn't mean anything
even Space Jams were GR, just depends on hype of people getting them.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

These are up on ShoeTrends for 160.00 FSR.... for now anyway
if it's anything we've learned from these websites that get kicks before rls date,
the price and availability pre-release = SUPER GR, but still alone, that doesn't mean anything
even Space Jams were GR, just depends on hype of people getting them.
Well ShoeTrends had them up for a pre-order and they are shipping a couple of weeks before the rd,

White & Red XII's were supposed to fly off the shelves too despite the Jams coming out last year...but those things sat for months. I would anticipate these to sell well, but let's not kid ourselves people...these are NOT the Jordan of choice for most this season...as we all know XI's always take the blue ribbon.

I wouldn't sleep if you really want these, because I do as well. But thinking these are going to fly off shelves within a cluster !%!! of other sneakers this holiday including Jordans, "Cough Drop" Foams, Brons, and Kobes is a lil exaggerated IMO.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

White & Red XII's were supposed to fly off the shelves too despite the Jams coming out last year...but those things sat for months. I would anticipate these to sell well, but let's not kid ourselves people...these are NOT the Jordan of choice for most this season...as we all know XI's always take the blue ribbon.

I wouldn't sleep if you really want these, because I do as well. But thinking these are going to fly off shelves within a cluster !%!! of other sneakers this holiday including Jordans, "Cough Drop" Foams, Brons, and Kobes is a lil exaggerated IMO.
grin.gif
co-sign. i'm copping on the morning of the release. i am not anticipating too much hassle. with xmas and the cool grey's dropping the following week, i'm thinking these will be an easy cop.

I want these more than any other release this year, Im getting these and the altitudes instead of the cool greys.

Back
Top Bottom