AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

^cosign...i was so excited when i saw these were dropping back in spring or summer. white/red = playoffs??

Man im really undecided on these.  Not real big on the colorway. I dont even wear my 12's from last year. 

Originally Posted by juzchillen

Man im really undecided on these.  Not real big on the colorway. I dont even wear my 12's from last year. 

well XIII's are 100X better than XII's

For those of us who were blessed to have watched the greatest player EVER, it is no coincidence that many true jordan fans; those who seek more than just the latest "hot" trend in shoes, desire these 13's, which may look plain to the untrained hypebeast eye, but hold nostalgic significance , over the overhyped cool greys. Jordan wore these bad boys as a bull during the season in his true glory years. And yes he may have wore the cool greys as a wizard but as a wizard he wasnt the same magical mj.

I worked at footaction when the cgs released and they sat on shelves for at least a week...whereas jams, breds, and concords sold out immediately w campouts up the anal. I will get these and playoffs.had to pass on flints although they did loook nice-got em for my sis instead. Altitudes are too plain for me and i'd rather have some playoffs.

White/red 13's+playoff 13's>>>>>>>2Xcgs

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

For those of us who were blessed to have watched the greatest player EVER, it is no coincidence that many true jordan fans; those who seek more than just the latest "hot" trend in shoes, desire these 13's, which may look plain to the untrained hypebeast eye, but hold nostalgic significance , over the overhyped cool greys. Jordan wore these bad boys as a bull during the season in his true glory years. And yes he may have wore the cool greys as a wizard but as a wizard he wasnt the same magical mj.

I worked at footaction when the cgs released and they sat on shelves for at least a week...whereas jams, breds, and concords sold out immediately w campouts up the anal. I will get these and playoffs.had to pass on flints although they did loook nice-got em for my sis instead. Altitudes are too plain for me and i'd rather have some playoffs.

White/red 13's+playoff 13's>>>>>>>2Xcgs
couldnt have said it better. 

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

do anyone know if these will sit for couple weeks or be instant sell outs like those flints???

miss-cleo-2.jpg

Wish jb would put them in a box like the xx1s, so wouldn't have to worry about them bleeding. Not gonna stop me from copping tho.

I really feel like since this release won't be associated with a national sales day like the flints...I really don't hear these coming as the first XIII people recognize as an iconic XIII nowadays....but me personally...I've always loved these so in my eyes.....Playoffs are #1 White/Red #2 White/Black #3 black and reds #4 and Flints are #5 

Passed on flints and passing on wannabe's ALTS for these badboys right here and the playoffs of course
pimp.gif
  whoever  passes on these are buggin and will regret it big time, to me these are mad UNDERATED!

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

I really feel like since this release won't be associated with a national sales day like the flints...I really don't hear these coming as the first XIII people recognize as an iconic XIII nowadays....but me personally...I've always loved these so in my eyes.....Playoffs are #1 White/Red #2 White/Black #3 black and reds #4 and Flints are #5 

Damn it would be tuff listing them from top to bottom like that cuz I love all those colorways so much but if I had to do it, my order would probably look like this..........

Bred's #1
Playoffs #2
He got game(white-black) #3
White/Red #4
Flint's #5

It took me a minute, and a few adjustments to make up that list lolz.

I'm pretty sure that these will be available after release date, i say this only because most people will pass on these for altitudes,playoffs and cgs or got flints friday instead. as lacelocks said above, this rd doesn't fall under any national holiday/sales day so hype for this shoe wont be as crazy as fridays flint release. My pockets are hurting cause xmas is around the corner, and i'm sure enough people will have to pass on these for the same reason. Cool greys are releasing around the same time so enough people will get those. With all that being said, i'm gettin mine when the mall opens on rd because you cant put it past these damn resellers to buy to make a buck-so dont sleeeep on this release.

On another note, i was loooking through my collection of jordan basketball cards and i have countless cards of mj wearing these white/reds-there is a truly understated beauty to this shoe- cant wait!

My ranking for 13's
1: Jesus shuttlesworth's- he got game
2: breds(had ogs and have retroes)
3: white-reds tied w playoffs
4: flints(best w jeans)
5: white/ carolina/ grey (a rare, beautiful, non og colorway release by jordan brand, not a true retro but stunning
5: altitudes-not a true retro - too plain, easy pass

What i love most about the 13's, is that these rankings are so dammmn difficult to decide because the colorways are all amazing. The margin of difference for 13's are so slim that my top 4 are interchangeable- as each colorway has priceless memories attatched.
Sorry for going on for days... I suppose this is what love does.

I would agree that not being associated with a national sales day makes it seem like these wont do as hot as the flints, BUT:

You can never underestimate a white/black/red Jordan around christmas time. I know several who passed on flints for these, so we will see. My prediction is that they'll be gone

All XIII's SHALL BE COPPED!!! Too risky to pass on these imo. dudes might be kicking themselves in the head some time down the line for that move

I hope they do sit though copping another pair on discount would be amazing

def copp!!! m pretty sure they ll sit long enough fr me to double up..... vry nice shoe indeed!

Back
Top Bottom