AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

^^ been retroed like 3 times bro.. never was a fan. the answer ones were the bizz tho.. been on the hunt for ages man.. btw white n red 13's>>>>>>>all 13's

These are a must, I was actually hurt when they released them in lows 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

^^ been retroed like 3 times bro.. never was a fan. the answer ones were the bizz tho.. been on the hunt for ages man.. btw white n red 13's>>>>>>>all 13's

NEGATIVE  X 1000

these are the only xiii's i'm interested in, but i sure as hell won't pay retail for em. i'll pull the trigger at $100.

lol at ppl saying these will sit. xiiis didnt sit when the ogs first dropped nor in 05 with the retros and not now.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

lol at ppl saying these will sit. xiiis didnt sit when the ogs first dropped nor in 05 with the retros and not now.
yeah they'll sit just like the flints did...

they might sit a little longer than the flints, only because of the release of the cool grey's but they wont be around for long

i thought the flints would sit but they didn't at least out here. i hope at least these sit so i can cop later on.

With the Flints being sold out that quick, even I didn't expect that who knows for the White/Red? Maybe it will sit because its so close to the release of the Cool Greys and everyone is after those..

They may be sitting on store shelves for most people but on the 18th of December I know where these will be at (On My Feet).

Got the Flints, passin on Altitudes and getting these no question. Love the black midsole cause those pods are a pain to clean! Been wanting the Cool Greys all year but I'm slowly starting to think they aren't even close to being worth 175. Might pass and grab a new tech show worth the money like the Kobe VI.

Just because the Flints are sold out online, does NOT mean they're still nit everywhere. My mallmstill has every size at multiple stores.. I must admit, they sold a lot better than in thought. With the quantity JB produces these days at the price, these are sure to go down in price.. White/Red > Flint anyway...

Originally Posted by a019

i thought the flints would sit but they didn't at least out here. i hope at least these sit so i can cop later on.

you honestly think these are gonna sit when the flints didnt?
indifferent.gif

im pretty sure these will sit. last year the white/red xii were "supposedly" highly sought after, but with spacejams releasing a week after, they sat, I got a pair for $90. With flints droppin already, and cool greys after, these will be "forgotten". the flints got 136 pages on here, this got 35....same thing for the jams last year and wht/red xii's. these will sit.
ps   cool greys 185 pages, these will be gathering dust, ill cop at $100

wore some breds today and really wished i was wearing white/reds with what i was wearing... just saying lol

Back
Top Bottom