AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

I guess this thread will blow up after all the people who want cool greys get them these will bd snatched up if there are many left I know the local hibbets got 36 pair and it was at least 40 people and some went home without their size

Finishline has sold out of sizes 9.5 and 10... NDC and Eastbay still appear to have all sizes left, but I just can't see it lasting for too long... I wouldn't be surprised if there's an "after Christmas" frenzy on these when people either get no CG's or a bunch of Christmas money.

FNL is out of 13 now. But FL had an almost full size run. What other sites get 12.5? My true size is 12.5, but alot of releases if they run big I end up with a 12, if they run small I end with a 13. I noticed foot locker does

Originally Posted by southwesthouston
Thanks for saving me some money. Definitely not getting them now.
roll.gif

I love these shoes! Im glad I had the opportunity to go through all the pairs in my size though, about 9 out of the 12 sz 9.5s had glue issues on the midsole. A flawless pair of these shoes are
pimp.gif

Grabbed mine this a.m from the NEX paid $98.00 not too many people in line so it was easy and easy to grab a couple pair

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

To buy or not to buy.......................
buy and dont regret it later that you didnt buy
yea kb8, if u buy for retail, then buy from nike.com. you can always return them for a full refund in case you have buyers remorse.
ftl/fta/champs are a different story

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

FNL is out of 13 now. But FL had an almost full size run. What other sites get 12.5? My true size is 12.5, but alot of releases if they run big I end up with a 12, if they run small I end with a 13. I noticed foot locker does
they run big..
happy.gif

damn ended payin retail at FNL.com I decided to cancel and buy off from a NT fam/ just waitin for my funds to be return lol

I got mine for $122.40...Finally used my $50.00 Gift Card and the Nike members only code for free 2-day shipping...can't bet that with a stick!

why u guys making fun of my pic lol ! these shoes are ok but i think they would look better with some baggy black denim jeans. Flints over these though all day.

why u guys making fun of my pic lol ! these shoes are ok but i think they would look better with some baggy black denim jeans. Flints over these though all day.

look fine to me

maybe these kids  think they only look nice  with some tight *%$ skinny jeans 
laugh.gif

I posted this several times, I mean SEVERAL times in the cleaning thread so don't try to come out my neck about posting this info in here. If you could help it would be kool if not don't try to "flame" save that for when you white boys hit the crack pipe HAHAHAHA J/p but all im trying to find out if theres a way to restore the XIII pods when they turn colors from the suede like the picture below, if anybody knows a way to a least make them look decent holla @ me about it thru a pm or sumthin..........good looks

What mall did you cop your pair from?

i got them from sneaker st last week for 180 shipped since i work all day saturday i didnt have time to get these at the mall like everyone else.

haha damn, why are y'all clowning homie's picture? I don't see anything wrong with it.

anyway, I woke up at 6:30, left my house at 7:30, met my gf at the mall before 8, got my size then she swiped her card and we were out by 8:05. Easy!

Speaking of, did any of your local spots have them in kids? I see them online. but the mall I went to only had mens sizes in FNL and FL, and I wasn't buying my gf her size in mens.

Back
Top Bottom