AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

i just got my pair on FL...i didnt took the first pair that the guy brought (the glue looked horrible)...i told him about the glue issue...and then he brought me a pair on some very nice condition ....very happy with them...ima rock em later on

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

why u guys making fun of my pic lol ! these shoes are ok but i think they would look better with some baggy black denim jeans. Flints over these though all day.

This is a horrible idea... the upper is all white.

Nice^^^ I want these badly but I got no money right now. Christmas killed all my funds, gotta put the kids first. Congrats to everyone that copped.

Originally Posted by Hugo

ima wait til next year to cop lol
As in, January 1, 2011, right? 
laugh.gif

These even sold decently here in Idaho Falls... stupid kid wouldn't let me use the VIP coupon though. 

I don't like these. The red looks almost orange to me and the Hologram was crooked on one of the shoes on display. A couple of glue stains too.

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Grabbed mine this a.m from the NEX paid $98.00 not too many people in line so it was easy and easy to grab a couple pair

Awwww, don't tell me that man. 'Bout to reenlist to get my nex privileges and military discounts back... 

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i got them from sneaker st last week for 180 shipped since i work all day saturday i didnt have time to get these at the mall like everyone else.

lol@180, you could have gone to work, came home, got yourself a bacardi breezer from  the fridge (I know you drink them) and ordered them with ease from any website of your choice. I passed on these before I saw your pic, glad I did now.

i hope these are still arround after x mas. i want them but need to get my x mas shoppin out the way first.

These joints are $150 at the spot I copped my cg's at...not worth it. If they get down to like $120 later on, I'll consider scooping.

Whats retail though?

These even sold decently here in Idaho Falls... stupid kid wouldn't let me use the VIP coupon though. 

that's because all FIVE of you who are into jordan's up there, bought em all
roll.gif
  no diss, but i'm
eek.gif
there's an NT'er in id falls and they sell J's there.  pocatello and boise, yes.  twin falls even.  but id falls???!!!

my sz is still on swoosh.  i'll wait til the night of the cg xi's then pull the trigger on these.  i need these because this pair got stolen from me back in HS.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

that's because all FIVE of you who are into jordan's up there, bought em all
roll.gif
  no diss, but i'm
eek.gif
there's an NT'er in id falls and they sell J's there.  pocatello and boise, yes.  twin falls even.  but id falls???!!!

my sz is still on swoosh.  i'll wait til the night of the cg xi's then pull the trigger on these.  i need these because this pair got stolen from me back in HS.
mad.gif

Idaho Falls is definitely bigger than Twin Falls, and it's basically the same size as Pocatello (bigger if you count surrounding area/cities).  Of course, Boise has everyone here in Idaho, but still... Idaho Falls isn't that small, haha.

However, I don't really care/take offense... because I was surprised that the Foot Locker here was getting stuff at all.  When I heard they were getting the Flints, and talks of getting the CG's, I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.  Anyway, I was just saying that I wasn't the only one to buy them today here.

Only size sold out anywhere is 9.5 at Finishline now.  I'm a little surprised at that (as well as all of the hate that I'm seeing on these kicks in this thread just today)... but I guess we'll see what happens to them.
nerd.gif

Damn, dudes never stop complaining on NT. Like a bunch of females during menstruation. There is nothing wrong with these shoes.

Could not resist!! Went to Footlocker, asked my size.....I thought to myself these have been retroed after 13 years(estimate)! Damn! I had the lows but these are the ones for me! Went out with it! No regrets getting them. This is a classic!
Will post pictures later!!

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by thejrob

Do Swoosh accounts stay active after you stop working at Niketown?? Thanks in advance

Nope.  
Wrong, when I quit, my account stayed active for about a month.  I was ordering all kinds of crap for friends.

However, if you are a likeable guy and are able to network.  I'm sure you can get an invite from one of your buddies that will probably work there for years.  I quit almost three years ago, and still have an account from a friend who is a "lifer".

Back
Top Bottom