AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

I'm waiting for the discount exclusion to be lifted also. I'm just not paying that kind of money for J's anymore.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, dudes never stop complaining on NT. Like a bunch of females during menstruation. There is nothing wrong with these shoes.

Yes there is. The red suede/nubuck/whatever the !%$$ it is is horrible. The dye job is atrocious. They look like a faded red/pink rather than bulls red.

you guys really mean to tell me these run half a size bigger cause i got an 11.5 only cause my bred's are in 11.5 and those are not a half size bigger

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, dudes never stop complaining on NT. Like a bunch of females during menstruation. There is nothing wrong with these shoes.

Yes there is. The red suede/nubuck/whatever the !%$$ it is is horrible. The dye job is atrocious. They look like a faded red/pink rather than bulls red.

Yep. My pair has random black marks and the red is already bleeding onto the white leather
indifferent.gif

i asked dude if i could could check various pair he was cool with it first pair had brownish spot on em, 2nd pair had a super creased out of shape right foot, and the 3rd pair was cool so i copped.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by thejrob

Do Swoosh accounts stay active after you stop working at Niketown?? Thanks in advance

Nope.  
Wrong, when I quit, my account stayed active for about a month.  I was ordering all kinds of crap for friends.

However, if you are a likeable guy and are able to network.  I'm sure you can get an invite from one of your buddies that will probably work there for years.  I quit almost three years ago, and still have an account from a friend who is a "lifer".
Wasn't the case for me.  After the guy who hooked me up with an invite left to pursue a career, he lost his account and so did I.

These werent selling at all in Footlocker. I went to mall and asked the lady at footlocker and she said kids sizes were selling not the men's.
She said there was no line, nothing and this was around 8pm I went.
I like em but not enough to spend my cool greys money haha I know that lots of people are in the same boat.

Funny how the Altitudes fly off shelves, but an OG colorway is widely available and gets not love.

Shows you how JB feeds the hypebeasts.

I'm glad for releases like these, easy cop, no problem.

Honestly , how can some of you guy's be SO 'anal retentive', I just don't understand? Yes sneakers aren't what they use to be, in terms of quality and the control of it through the factories, but seriously they are just damn sneakers !!

I went in, took the first pair they gave me glue spots and all, and went on my way... I just don't care I guess, I will beat these sneaks into the ground as I did back when I had them as a kid. I learned throughout the years that fear of devaluing something with tangible value, just really prevents and inhibits you from thoroughly enjoying whatever it may be. Enjoy the shoes guy's !

Went at Footlocker around 12noon, still had my size 11, looked at 2 pairs to compare for any damage, chose the 2nd pair....don't sleep on these folks, you might regret it. NICE!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Funny how the Altitudes fly off shelves, but an OG colorway is widely available and gets not love.

QFT.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

QFT.
yes n no
they make the "experimental" stuff more limited to add appeal, yes

but also, this is less than a week from Cool Greys, people are saving their $

Originally Posted by ginzanewdleshop

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Grabbed mine this a.m from the NEX paid $98.00 not too many people in line so it was easy and easy to grab a couple pair

Awwww, don't tell me that man. 'Bout to reenlist to get my nex privileges and military discounts back... 
lol  i feel ya man. cool greys up next for the nice price too

Well from posting in this thread I had learned one thing.
Great Lighting and a nice DSLR will make them look great.
And makes me wanna cop now but.......
A dirty camera phone makes me wanna pass.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I went in, took the first pair they gave me glue spots and all, and went on my way... I just don't care I guess, I will beat these sneaks into the ground as I did back when I had them as a kid. I learned throughout the years that fear of devaluing something with tangible value, just really prevents and inhibits you from thoroughly enjoying whatever it may be. Enjoy the shoes guy's !

But...these shoes cost more now and are of inferior quality.  Those are the two points that people focus on and as long as it continuous people have good reason to complain.

Back
Top Bottom