AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how long does it take for eastbay to ship? i ordered Sunday night.

I've had a couple of occasions where Eastbay didn't send a shipment confirmation. I had to logon to my account and check the status myself. But usually I get my orders to San Diego in 3-4 days.
yea i know that but still says OPEN, just thought they would have shipped out today. guess not.

My eastbay order is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Ordered with regular shipping on Saturday morning.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Originally Posted by fly1587

The Most Sleep Slept on Jordan of the YEAR
I can't believe that NDC of all places still has a FSR... I mean, people aren't copping these from Swoosh even at around $95-$100 shipped/taxed?  It's only a matter of time (a week or 2 I think).  Lots of other places online are sold out of good sizes.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by playaproved

how long does it take for eastbay to ship? i ordered Sunday night.

I've had a couple of occasions where Eastbay didn't send a shipment confirmation. I had to logon to my account and check the status myself. But usually I get my orders to San Diego in 3-4 days.
yea i know that but still says OPEN, just thought they would have shipped out today. guess not.
If you want me to check on your order, send me a private message with your customer and order number.

Order and shipment confirmation e-mails are always sent out.  Just make sure to check your junk mail folder for any e-mails from us.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

cant find my sz10 on eastbay anymore....
errrk

anywhere else still can find a sz10? maybe local?

Footlocker, Footaction, Finishline, Champs, Shiekh etc..........  
laugh.gif

just got mine in today from nbastore.com... i must say these are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

quality is def up to par on these and nicer than the flints...mad comfy too

was a little worried hearing about the bleeding and glue but my pair was flawless
pimp.gif

ppl on the fence i suggest u cop before its too late

jordans are dead man. i cant believe these are sitting on shelves. i even saw the flints sitting collecting dust. i bet it's cause of the price and quality that people are now turned off by j's

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

jordans are dead man. i cant believe these are sitting on shelves. i even saw the flints sitting collecting dust. i bet it's cause of the price and quality that people are now turned off by j's

I can't believe a decent made Retro like this, especially an OG colorway is sitting like this, while other hyped limited colorways are selling out. 
Just goes to show you who and why people are in it for the wrong reasons.  

It's fine, as long as the OG colorways are a breeze to buy, I don't mind.  

Bring on the Cement 3's and Playoff 13's. 

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

i personally think its the price. bring it down to 120-130...i MIGHT consider.
grin.gif

1st pair came in 1 day early 
pimp.gif
just waiting for the rest to come this week....merry xmas to me...i think they look good.  sizing is the same from the previous retros xiii in my opinion.

are these suppose to come with a retro card?? got my pair on release date at footlocker and jus checked the box no retro card in there.

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

are these suppose to come with a retro card?? got my pair on release date at footlocker and jus checked the box no retro card in there.

no retro card

jb doesnt do retro cards now...it costs too much for them to do it even though they raise prices and lower quality on us. the recession got them good too. lol

I love this colorway.  I regretted selling my lows and have been wanting for these to retro and I'm glad they did.  It seems sizes are slowly disappearing off of FNL and Eastbay.  I wonder if it has something to do with all the chaos associated with the CG XI release.

a lot of places sold out of sizes 9-13... even selling out online... don't expect these to sit like the 12's... i give these until first week of the new year...

Wow! Didn't think that these were movin' like that. I thought these were going to sit like the white/red 12's did. Guess I'm a go put mine on layaway now. lol.

Back
Top Bottom