AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

IM CONVINCED NIKETALK LIKES TO WEAR TIGHT SHOES...I GOT THESE IN MY REGULAR 10.5 AND TO ME THEY ARE TRUE TO SIZE WITH SOME MINIMAL SPACE IN THE TOE BOX

Originally Posted by j o 19

IM CONVINCED NIKETALK LIKES TO WEAR TIGHT SHOES...I GOT THESE IN MY REGULAR 10.5 AND TO ME THEY ARE TRUE TO SIZE WITH SOME MINIMAL SPACE IN THE TOE BOX
Yup, i've said it a million times. 13's are just roomy. almost wide width, so it give the illusion of a bigger size. im a 12 and i always buy 12's in the XIII. Always a comfy shoe, and this is my favorite. Im disappointed i couldnt get 2 pair, but 13's are tanks. they last forever if you take care of them

THIS!!!

Did you try on a 10 though?

Saw these still sitting on the shelves surprisingly....How long before they go on sale?

THANKS to the homie that helped me out...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shoes are a beauty to me. I gotta hurry up and go cop another one. Something about the XIII I always gotta cop 2 pairs.

Got them for Xmas. They definitely do run big. Other than that they're fine. Although the left shoe came with a crooked hologram.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Got them for Xmas. They definitely do run big. Other than that they're fine. Although the left shoe came with a crooked hologram.

Gentry,  i have several pairs and ALL of the left shoes are crooked for some damn reason...even my bro's pair was crooked but the right side was pretty level....so its not just your pair.  odd isnt it?  glad to know its just not mines.

All this crooked hologram talk made me check my pair and the left shoe hologram is crooked I guess they did this so they could be different from the OG
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SBCollector

THIS!!!

X2, mines fit good. I can't be having my feet all squished up.

My pair arrived today. Pretty impressed. Since the 13's don't come equipped with a midsole that can potentially crack - you know these are straight.

mkwves.jpg

And anybody OG should know where this is from...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

2examiw.jpg

i had to mix and match my pair to get 2 toe boxes that had comparable pebbled leather. love them tho. kinda sad my size sold out on nike.com tho. ill c whats good on the 50 tho if they still around.

I NEVER listen to NT when it comes to sizing.  Most of the time, they're wrong.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I NEVER listen to NT when it comes to sizing.  Most of the time, they're wrong.
laugh.gif
this.

cept for the lebron 8s... they really are cut tight. didnt listen, got true to size, then ended up selling and grabbing my size
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom