AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^ Just get them from Jimmy Jazz.  Lots of sizes left, only about $142 shipped with GJBUY code.
NAH, they got something to fix with mine...
I'm not going to put them on full blast since it's the weekend, going to give them a chance to reply to my email
They have been legit for me, multiple orders and no problems.  I just don't think you're going to be able to get them for cheaper than that (not counting Swoosh/people slinging them from Swoosh).

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Meh they run true to size to me

everybody feet is different
This. Idk how people are saying these run big, either my foot is still growing or I have wide feet but I wouldn't size down in these.

Finally made to the mall today to check these out

I really dont know what the complaining is about shoes are decent for what they are. Retros.

As for copping im gonna wait til the discount can be applied, they are everywhere where i live and will be around for a good minute.

Far as color and and everything these are not that far off from OGs, yes i had OGs back in 98.

Take it for what its worth, if you like them cop them, if not keep it moving. theyre just shoes.

I saw these in person like 2 days before RD and the pair i saw had CRAZY bleeding on them out of the box. I still decided to cop online hoping my pair wudnt have the same issues

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Well from posting in this thread I had learned one thing.
Great Lighting and a nice DSLR will make them look great.
And makes me wanna cop now but.......
A dirty camera phone makes me wanna pass.

laugh.gif

I went in yesterday to Footlocker to cop and ended up takin the Lebron 8's.. Nothing wrong with the 13's really nice I just liked the Brons
smile.gif

picked these up with ease yesterday around 12:30.  i had three size 13's to pick from (no 14's at any of the stores in my area
mad.gif
) at finishline.  nice pickup and they seem to run a .5 size big IMO.

got my cool greys in yesterday too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Funny how the Altitudes fly off shelves, but an OG colorway is widely available and gets not love.

Shows you how JB feeds the hypebeasts.

I'm glad for releases like these, easy cop, no problem.

QFT....and the sad thing is JB gave us watered down versions of the alt with the crappy mesh and non-existent 3m and still they fly off the shelves.  then again im not complaining at all!!! i hope jb just continues labeling the crappy stuff quick strike or limited and give the og heads the og cw in good quantities.

Good eye on those JimmyJazz discount special!

I ordered mine already from my connect for $135, but coupon code from JJ ain't bad deal either :tongue:

These don't run big at all, what the hell are some of you talking about??

Get your true size, if you have one.  I know some of you cats like to keep your range open, saying you wear a size 9.5-12.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aside from some pairs that look like they were stepped on multiple times, these were actually made with nice leather. 

I still think they won't last more than a month on shelves, but we'll see.

^then cop them in a size 14 on swoosh, and I'll help you make that decision...

man I got them as a Christmas gift, but my gf still ended up paying retail. $96 is definitely worth it
smokin.gif

96.00 from Swoosh is a great price. People will be mad they slept on these.

Hope Jimmy Jazz fixed their problems from the Flint release.

What in the f;in blue hell are some of you talkin about? DEBATING ON SPENDING 96$ ON THESE IS LIKE SAYING YOU AREN'T SURE ABOUT SPENDING 120 ON A PAIR OF COOL GREYS. Pretty insane if you ask me, I paid retail and I don't do that often... these are the classiest 13's along with the Allstar. If some of you are debating, that's a serious issue.

To correct my statement before I get bashed, Classiest meaning cleanest and something you can wear with anything. Best 13 is another debate.

yeah i copped every pair off swoosh for the super low I be ready at midnight!!! every release night! so be ready!!!

Got my pair yesterday for retail, looking to buy another one real soon. They are too fresh.

394143265.jpg

dont mind the other 13's in the background.

Actually ended up being very impressed with the quality of these (unlike the Flints) and pulled the trigger with my discount. Had to buy a size 11.5 (usually wear 12-12.5) because they run so damn big, but they are without a doubt worth the $.
Just a few pics with some of my OGs.....rubber wrap up on the toe is a bit different shape, the shank is a different color, and the true red vs varsity red makes them look a shade darker, but all in all pretty good retro. I hate how short the laces always are on new XIIIs though....its so hard to find laces as long as the ones on the OGs

photo4sp.jpg

photo5bky.jpg

photo6gy.jpg

photo7cx.jpg

photo8pl.jpg

^Nice comparison against the OGs Hefty -the leather is still a little hard but much nicer than the Flints, I saw them the other day & they do look decent, but not enough to justify the £95 price tag here in the UK -will wait for them to get discounted.

I had a really hard time finding these in Chicago in a size 12. i had to go to 3 different malls, 2 stores each. Everyone is made it like these are not selling. Yeah right.

I wanted 2 pair, and was lucky to find 1.

I like the quality, im pretty impressed.

As for the size, i am a true 12. these are true to size, but the 13 has always been a very roomy shoe, so that could be why they feel big.

as far as length, 12 is a 12.

i decided that i was gonna pull the trigger on these went to the store and looked at the toe box and was like i'll pass.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i decided that i was gonna pull the trigger on these went to the store and looked at the toe box and was like i'll pass.

what was wrong with it?

Back
Top Bottom