AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

These are gone near me (Deerbrook). Gonna look elsewhere for that size 11.
Edit: No FL's in Houston that I've called so far have a size 11 left. Gonna check out the forums and see what's up 
ohwell.gif

^^^ yo i feel u, a dude told me that he had just sold the last size 11 2 mins before i came in and the rest of the mall (annapolis,md) was sold out. I dont understand why were the malls packed today

i called the finishline closest to me and they put the last sz 11 on hold for me until the morning..so im happy

the dude at footlocker was gonna sell me this guy size nine that he asked to hold for him tomorrow lol i hope u still have your pair

Are these shoes really becoming that hard to find? I was going to wait until they dropped in price but if I can't find them, I'll have to get them now.

I told all of you dudes that no mens XIII will ever sit regardless of colorway but you don't listen. Look back a few pages. A lot of you were running wild saying you'd wait for a discount. Now you're forced to buy at a higher price unless you get lucky.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I told all of you dudes that no mens XIII will ever sit regardless of colorway but you don't listen. Look back a few pages. A lot of you were running wild saying you'd wait for a discount. Now you're forced to buy at a higher price unless you get lucky.

Some sellers on eBay still got these for ~$175 shipped (not too bad if you factor in retail + tax in most areas). For those waiting on a discount, I wouldn't count on it - I'd buy these before they start to pick up even more steam and are sought after.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some sellers on eBay still got these for ~$175 shipped (not too bad if you factor in retail + tax in most areas). For those waiting on a discount, I wouldn't count on it - I'd buy these before they start to pick up even more steam and are sought after.

Had these for sale in the Buy/Sell forum for $175 shipped, and some dude told me that was too much
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Needless to say, they were sold instantly. 

Didn't think these would be flying off the shelves this quick glad i bought my pair on release date. I guess all the people that missed out on the cool grey's bought these

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Edit: No FL's in Houston that I've called so far have a size 11 left. Gonna check out the forums and see what's up 
ohwell.gif
I was just at FL in the Galleria & they had em, even though that's not my size. As far as them running big, I wear an 11.5 & that's what I got & they fit perfect to me. Even w/ them laced very loose like I do all of my shoes.

Originally Posted by melo8584

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

ohwell.gif
I was just at FL in the Galleria & they had em, even though that's not my size. As far as them running big, I wear an 11.5 & that's what I got & they fit perfect to me. Even w/ them laced very loose like I do all of my shoes.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Good looking out fam. Will send my girl out tomorrow 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by juancho2379

why is that bad quality or run big size ??? 

here we go again...its because he actually wears his shoes...its not bad quality so to speak its called a crease from walking in them.

lol, shoes will crease from wearing them. can't wait for the playoffs hopefully the overall quality will be better then the altitudes

Back
Top Bottom