AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Im gonna ask here since i didnt get a response yet in the sneaker maintenance thread. How do you clean the suede/micro fiber part on these without it ruining? I just bought a pair of black/reds from '04 and its a little dirty.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

My pair arrived today. Pretty impressed. Since the 13's don't come equipped with a midsole that can potentially crack - you know these are straight.

mkwves.jpg

And anybody OG should know where this is from...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

2examiw.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

IM CONVINCED NIKETALK LIKES TO WEAR TIGHT SHOES...I GOT THESE IN MY REGULAR 10.5 AND TO ME THEY ARE TRUE TO SIZE WITH SOME MINIMAL SPACE IN THE TOE BOX

Not everyone likes their feet sliding around in their shoes.  I love my shoes to fit my feet like a hand and a glove. 

MY WIFE GOT ME A PAIR FOR CHRISTMAS... WHOO HOO GOOD JOB BABE... THESE LOOK ULTRA CLEAN...LOOKS LIKE THEY GET DIRTY XTRA QUICK THOUGH... THESE MAY BE ON MY LIST OF WHAT I CALL BODEGA KICKS...IN OTHER WORDS, OUT THE HOUSE, TO THE CAR, TO THE STORE, AND RIGHT BACK IN THE CAR TO THE HOUSE... OTHERWISE THEY GONNA GET DIRTY.... IM FEELING THESE SO MUCH I JUST COPPED THE WHITE/RED VARSITY VI'S TO ROTATE FOR THE SUMMER...

Originally Posted by SWADE23

MY WIFE GOT ME A PAIR FOR CHRISTMAS... WHOO HOO GOOD JOB BABE... THESE LOOK ULTRA CLEAN...LOOKS LIKE THEY GET DIRTY XTRA QUICK THOUGH... THESE MAY BE ON MY LIST OF WHAT I CALL BODEGA KICKS...IN OTHER WORDS, OUT THE HOUSE, TO THE CAR, TO THE STORE, AND RIGHT BACK IN THE CAR TO THE HOUSE... OTHERWISE THEY GONNA GET DIRTY.... IM FEELING THESE SO MUCH I JUST COPPED THE WHITE/RED VARSITY VI'S TO ROTATE FOR THE SUMMER...

I love these shoes but u're right these will get dirty quick if u're not careful. SMH at the dudes that throw dirty socks on with these

Originally Posted by 23thakid

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

My pair arrived today. Pretty impressed. Since the 13's don't come equipped with a midsole that can potentially crack - you know these are straight.

mkwves.jpg

And anybody OG should know where this is from...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

2examiw.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"L.A. L.A., when y'all n[@@?s first heard meh."

These were my first adult sized J's, dunno if I want to pick them up for old times... But how are the quality/sizing?

Did any of you get a pair where the toe-boxes leather is a little different on each shoe? My right shoe's toe-box is a little more tumbled than the left shoe and I was just wondering if anyone else encountered something similar. Any input would be great! Would you guys try to get a different pair or just keep it? 

Originally Posted by jamazing

Did any of you get a pair where the toe-boxes leather is a little different on each shoe? My right shoe's toe-box is a little more tumbled than the left shoe and I was just wondering if anyone else encountered something similar. Any input would be great! Would you guys try to get a different pair or just keep it? 

happened to me. matched up a good pair after sorting thru 6 of them

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

still on the fence about these...waiting for them to go on sale
are they going to go on sale?  It seems like they are selling out... I want them but had to secure the flints and the 11's first.  And I want two pairs of the playoffs so I can hoop indoors with one of them.

Was at the mall today and all the stores still had them. Not sure if these will sell out. That would be cool if they go on sale.

I was gonna wait these out, hoping they would go on sale, and possibly make to an outlet or two. Looks like i may need to go ahead and use my homie's employee discount and cop real soon...

I am thinking these are gonna end up on the sale rack....Been to a few shoe spots and they all had fsr.....

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by j o 19

IM CONVINCED NIKETALK LIKES TO WEAR TIGHT SHOES...I GOT THESE IN MY REGULAR 10.5 AND TO ME THEY ARE TRUE TO SIZE WITH SOME MINIMAL SPACE IN THE TOE BOX

Not everyone likes their feet sliding around in their shoes.  I love my shoes to fit my feet like a hand and a glove. 

k4w41t.gif

FOOT BIND MUCH?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by jamazing

happened to me. matched up a good pair after sorting thru 6 of them
Yeah, I should have done that. I ordered them online but I probably should have just gone in.
ohwell.gif

Went to the mall today and ate at the food court. Then I walked into finishline, not really looking for these but they had 1 pair in my size tried em on and it was over. Problem was I literally only had $165 in my pocket...lunch did me in.
smile.gif

put mine on lay-away until after the cool greys released then payed them off just in case they sold out. i didnt want to take a chance with such a clean shoe. and by the way shoes dont sell incredibly well here in tampa but they are running low on them now so if you're on the fence you better act fast

Back
Top Bottom