AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

pimp.gif
DMoney82 wrote:

Originally Posted by t2dae1

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I wish one of yall would say something is wrong with these (besides the gray carbon fiber changed to black). I believe JB makes a small change to every retro to separate the OG's from the retros. Compare to the OG's.. whatever.These are so on point. OMG I remember 9th grade, skipped the first 2 periods to cop, got back jst in time for lunch. Stayed at lunch all 3 periods. H#'s jockin hard.
laugh.gif

For you new heads, Jordan's dropped on Wednesday's back then.

Memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It wasn't a complaint I was just pointin out the difference and like I said I like the black carbon fiber plate better than the og grey 1!
Na bru, I wasn't saying it was a complaint. I was just saying that's the only thing different about the entire shoe. You know how some of these cats go nutz like "Man , JB messed it all up. The carbo fiber ain't even the same color!" That's the only thing you could point out that's not OG but it's still hot IMO.

I feel u on dat fam! But yeah these r gorgeous!!

pimp.gif
DMoney82 wrote:

Originally Posted by t2dae1

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I wish one of yall would say something is wrong with these (besides the gray carbon fiber changed to black). I believe JB makes a small change to every retro to separate the OG's from the retros. Compare to the OG's.. whatever.These are so on point. OMG I remember 9th grade, skipped the first 2 periods to cop, got back jst in time for lunch. Stayed at lunch all 3 periods. H#'s jockin hard.
laugh.gif

For you new heads, Jordan's dropped on Wednesday's back then.

Memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It wasn't a complaint I was just pointin out the difference and like I said I like the black carbon fiber plate better than the og grey 1!
Na bru, I wasn't saying it was a complaint. I was just saying that's the only thing different about the entire shoe. You know how some of these cats go nutz like "Man , JB messed it all up. The carbo fiber ain't even the same color!" That's the only thing you could point out that's not OG but it's still hot IMO.

I feel u on dat fam! But yeah these r gorgeous!!

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Are people still paying $30 shipping from Marqueesole to see that the shoes really are sent from 160jordansdeep who lives in New York lol?

eek.gif
U Learn something new EVERYDAY i swear

WORD ???

Damn. cold.

Seein these on dudes feet up there makes 'em much more desirable now, that plus that new, rich, suede material they've added on there... ooooooowwwweeee

Lol at dudes being shocked. Yeah they got me on the XVI's when they dropped. B-grade shoes with creases all over and $30 shipping from NYC. I was mad as hell and posted dude's address and some more stuff on NT. I learned from it and sold them on ebay.

them aint even vmv inc pics...they jacked the pics off ebay and tried to photoshop white around the shoe smh

WOW! FInally a JB release where no one complains!

THese are on point though....I'm gonna cop at least 3 pairs...My favorite XIII of all time....after I cop these, I'll have all the colorways of the XIIIs.

I"m thinking about ordering a pair from sneakerhotline just so I can rock them to RD and cop 2 more pairs hahaha.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

WOW! FInally a JB release where no one complains!

THese are on point though....I'm gonna cop at least 3 pairs...My favorite XIII of all time....after I cop these, I'll have all the colorways of the XIIIs.

I"m thinking about ordering a pair from sneakerhotline just so I can rock them to RD and cop 2 more pairs hahaha.
dats wats up bro. u got evry 13 cw includn lows? 

These shoes are really nice.
Hot fire, the only problem is that I have too many red, white colorway shoes.
Need some blues to match my college colorway.
So I am going to have pick up the flints over these.

These shoes are really nice.
Hot fire, the only problem is that I have too many red, white colorway shoes.
Need some blues to match my college colorway.
So I am going to have pick up the flints over these.

these are looking good, with each batch of new pic, excuse me for getting off topic, but are they re releasing the grey toe 13s... ?

Def will be getting multiples so excited, but so much heat is coming out after, JB just isn't the same

Back
Top Bottom